Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Woah, the paparazzi seem to be really close to her and she's clearly trying to hide from them. They usually keep a distance these days, hope she is okay.

And people on here really need to mind their business about who she is dating.

Since when do people need to mind their business on who she’s dating? People talked when she was with JT, Adnan and K fed, scam and all the other losers! This convict housekeepers is no different!

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Just because he got in trouble in the past doesn’t mean he is a bad guy or hasn’t changed his life around. It’s her mistakes to make now…Britney likes to do things people tell her she can’t or shouldn’t do. 

I kind of get a friend energy from them because she is always saying she is single though. Who knows 

His charges aren’t that old sweetie! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney is the same person who married Jason Alexander in Jan 2004 and Kevin Federline in Sept 2004. She didn’t want a prenup with either of them - her family had to essentially force her to annul the first marriage and convince her to sign a prenup before the second marriage. Jayden once said many years ago on social media that she forgot to take her dog out of its cage for a long time and the nanny had to step in. Sean’s ex-girlfriend said she walked around the house talking to herself.

She stopped maturing at the age she got famous and then she regressed. She’s traumatized and she was abused. She’s also headstrong and she’s been angry for decades. She’s a complex person that you’re never going to fully understand because her life is so unique.

I don’t say this to be snarky or rude. I say this because fans are either going to accept who she is or struggle every time she posts on Instagram, dates someone, becomes close friends with someone, doesn’t brush her hair, etc.

This. Plus she comes from rural Louisiana .. you can’t take the country out of the girl. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Whether he’s a good guy or not, there’s zero reasons why someone of Britney’s stature should be hanging out with a dr*g dealer and felon. It’s a problem waiting to happen. Either from his past life or habits. Like there is SO many men in LA & this is who she chooses?

At this point it feels like everything she does is for shock value & to go against the grain of the popular opinion. She’s like a literal child. The more people tell her something is not necessarily flattering or good for her, the more she wants to purposely do it just to show that she can because she’s a free woman.

No one is trying to control her by giving her advice. Sometimes in life you have to hear others out bc they have a different perspective from yours that can help you.

I do wish her the best, but barely any of the decisions she’s made post conservatorship have been mature, level-headed or rational. I get she’s going through things, but at some point you have to acknowledge the fact that shes self sabotaging.

It's sad. I feel that her sons are not seeing her because they're tired of her acting like a rebellious child and she refused to seek help.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Whether he’s a good guy or not, there’s zero reasons why someone of Britney’s stature should be hanging out with a dr*g dealer and felon. It’s a problem waiting to happen. Either from his past life or habits. Like there is SO many men in LA & this is who she chooses?

At this point it feels like everything she does is for shock value & to go against the grain of the popular opinion. She’s like a literal child. The more people tell her something is not necessarily flattering or good for her, the more she wants to purposely do it just to show that she can because she’s a free woman.

No one is trying to control her by giving her advice. Sometimes in life you have to hear others out bc they have a different perspective from yours that can help you.

I do wish her the best, but barely any of the decisions she’s made post conservatorship have been mature, level-headed or rational. I get she’s going through things, but at some point you have to acknowledge the fact that shes self sabotaging.

I just don't understand how that man even got around her at first place. I thought celebs at least check people who come to fix their homes. I mean literally she has expensive things and they do not check person for criminal records? Does she even has people who do that job? Does she have any clue that people can take advantage of her just like Sam Lutfi and etc...

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I just don't understand how that man even got around her at first place. I thought celebs at least check people who come to fix their homes. I mean literally she has expensive things and they do not check person for criminal records? Does she even has people who do that job? Does she have any clue that people can take advantage of her just like Sam Lutfi and etc...

She doesn’t care she’s still rebelling and unfortunately she still making not making the best decisions. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

so does britney have to pay 2 mil or not? if she does i can see why she cracked the windshield. also leave the dude alone, just cuz he’s a felon doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. none of u ppl here are felons to my knowledge and ur some of the worst ppl i ever interacted with. what’s urs excuse?

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

Felon ≠ Bad Person

Just because he's a felon doesn't mean he's evil. What's with this mindset?

Let's be real Britney is too much of a mess to date someone healthy like a model or something

Look at what happened with Sam—he couldn't handle her erratic behavior and got exhausted. She needs someone as messy as her. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

You may have a point actually.  Especially the last 2 paragraphs. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She prob met him at the AA meetings the CON forced her to do....

38 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Incorrect article

According to the court records, she doesn't have to pay Jamie's legal fees. Unfortunately, she doesn't get the bond for which she would have had to continue the fight. 

I don't think she could have cracked the window with her heels. It looks more like a rock hit it.

It takes me back to the time she was in a car with SAM and it looked like there were bullet holes in the car lol

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yeah, sometimes you just have to stop making excuses for people.  I’ll never understand why she can’t date normal rich guys in Hollywood.. it’s always bums 

I mean, she chooses to not work or attend industry related events and rarely leaves her house so it’s no wonder her dating pool is limited to the help.  

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

Like some of you guys already said it... she never learn with her mistakes. She literally is addicted to have abusive and problematic people around.

The pictures are beyond embarrassing but now I ask...

Why Britney and her team keep hiding this relationship? It's because he really is the reason Scamney marriage end? She can't date someone before the divorce  (it doesn't make sense, but with Brit nothing does)? 

Lately they clearly trying to imply Britney is having a "fling" with that Ben guy, Cade assistant. They didn't look like a couple, but their vacations videos gives Scamney vibes, the same odd acting.

The fact her team denied she was with Paul is the reason I was never confident about he leaving her life.

Very depressing the fact Britney can't live without a man, no matter what the person is.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Like some of you guys already said it... she never learn with her mistakes. She literally is addicted to have abusive and problematic people around.

The pictures are beyond embarrassing but now I ask...

Why Britney and her team keep hiding this relationship? It's because he really is the reason Scamney marriage end? She can't date someone before the divorce  (it doesn't make sense, but with Brit nothing does)? 

Lately they clearly trying to imply Britney is having a "fling" with that Ben guy, Cade assistant. They didn't look like a couple, but their vacations videos gives Scamney vibes, the same odd acting.

The fact her team denied she was with Paul is the reason I was never confident about he leaving her life.

Very depressing the fact Britney can't live without a man, no matter what the person is.

I won’t be surprised if she settles with Scam next. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block