Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

Yall need to stop. We dont know this person, and people make mistakes in life and can grow. Hell martha stewart is a felon. Just hope for the best. Just because someone doesnt have a background also doesnt make them a good person as well. It goes both ways. Yall just take any opp in wanting to tell Britney what to do. Its so weird lol 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I just don't understand how that man even got around her at first place. I thought celebs at least check people who come to fix their homes. I mean literally she has expensive things and they do not check person for criminal records? Does she even has people who do that job? Does she have any clue that people can take advantage of her just like Sam Lutfi and etc...

Sometimes I think he was Cade's dr*g dealer and got the job (housekeeper) to stay close to them. I wouldn’t doubt Paul is the guy with the suspicious package one of her sons mentioned it...

Britney is easily manipulated, she admitted it. The Lufti happened before the c-ship, so it's something to do with her personality... she just is this person people know they can use.

Britney life is so messy that I don't even think they check people working there. The house seems like smells bad.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I won’t be surprised if she settles with Scam next. 

Oh definitely. I think he is getting some millions from this marriage.

Unfortunately now I believe certain things like... he probably had material of Britney having an affair... maybe even with this Paul guy.

Cheating can change a prenup, but even if it can't... outside court he is allegedly living in a luxury apartment. We don't think he can pay for it, right?

Her team will pay Scam whatever to keep his mouth shut. The leech saw and probably recorded many moments of her. If Britney IG edited is already wild, can you image the unedited?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Is there a video of this? It's pretty easy to twist the context of a picture, all I see is Britney trying to hide from the cameras. And about that guy, he seems like trouble but again, she like every one of us has to learn from experience and we're no one to judge her. She doesn't have to prove herself, she doesn't have to justify her freedom. And if you don't want to support her anymore, you don't have to, we're not obliged to agree with every decision she makes, she doesn't need us patronizing her.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
12 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I’m convinced Cade has paid TMZ off to not run stories about this guy because they have not ever mentioned him once. 

Watch me be proved wrong today though 😂

I actually agree with you on this.

TMZ did mention Paul at all before? It seems they avoid anything related to this man and Harvey wouldn’t do this without $omething involved. 

Page six reported first who Paul was and his relationship with Britney. TMZ losing the perfect headline "Britney dates felony" wouldn’t make much sense.

Her team definitely tried to hide this relationship... so much that she still never made it official on Instagram,  she was still acting like she was single. 

With the terrible car scene maybe they will talk about the couple, but they definitely could reveal Paul was in the picture waaay before. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Can't wait to see the excuses her delusional fans are going to come up with now to justify Britney literally dating a felon! 

Talk about delusional fans, who's that in your picture again? She's free to do what she wants. She clearly doesn't want to be photographed here and THAT should be the main issue. Who she dates is none of our business, neither are her mental issues. Leave her alone if she wants to be left alone.  Go worship your overrated coffee house singer and then we can talk about delusions. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Shut the **** up with your word curses, Britney’s not going anywhere. What you put out in the world comes back tenfold. Absolutely disgusting, ban this psycho @princessmimi

Your belief that words have “karmic” repercussions are not my beliefs. I don’t believe in curses and was simply stating based on what played out back in 2007 before the conservatorship. 

It's sad to see that Britney is hiding from the cameras. Why take photos of her when she clearly doesn't want that?
She hasn't posted anything about this guy on social media. It's none of our business who she spends her time with.

Leave her alone.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block