Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

1 hour ago, OneLife said:

wait, what?? She's going to pay Jamie 2 million dollars??!!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Exactly... Like... The girls gets totally damaged due to a conservatorship, gets to be out of it and then has to pay 2 million dollars?

• Like 4

Woah, the paparazzi seem to be really close to her and she's clearly trying to hide from them. They usually keep a distance these days, hope she is okay.

And people on here really need to mind their business about who she is dating.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Yea because I really think a single kick with a heel would break such a hard glass, please. 

As for Solis I hope he's a good man at heart and treats her well. I just want her to he happy.

Girl you really think that is a good man ?

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

To be totally honest, she's got her freedom and she can get on with it.

I've come to realise that this is just her. A loser who is drawn to other losers. It's very clear she is not capable of making decisions that are good for her.

I've been checked out from her for a while. Good luck to her, I will always have a soft spot for her but it's enough. 

Yeah, sometimes you just have to stop making excuses for people.  I’ll never understand why she can’t date normal rich guys in Hollywood.. it’s always bums 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Girl you really think that is a good man ?

That's why I said I hope, and what can we do about it, are we going to worry who she dates all the time. We all make chances with people, try and move on. Britney has that right too.

We just have to hope everything is for the best. She's retired, she doesn't want to be a celebrity, maybe this guy gives her that normalcy she craves.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Like 2

The timing is interesting. Maybe she’s trying to piss someone off? It’s pretty obvious they’ve been hooking up this whole time and were able to keep it a secret, so what happened that they got “caught” just now? This is no coincidence. 

Anyway, as long as he doesn’t get her pregnant or uses her to get famous/rich and they’re just hooking up then I guess it really doesn’t matter. I just hope there aren’t dr**s involved cause he IS a (former?) dr*g dealer. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I tried replying in another thread but for some reason BH is not loading on my phone, anyway... essentially what I said was that yeah, Britney is free but the worst people surround her and unfortunately these photos are proof of that. She has no one in her life to guide her or tell her no, a bunch of enablers and users surrounds her and she continues to make terrible decisions. I love Britney so much and I want her to succeed in life, but she's only sabotaging herself and any hope for a future. At this point, I just pray she doesn't get pregnant.

Also, what is Britney doing in that neighborhood? Not that there's anything wrong with these houses, but it doesn't seem the kind of area that Britney would regularly be found at? And also, these photos look super staged, why is the felon acting as if they were being hounded by the paps and covering his face? These photos were taken during daylight and it's obvious the paps were called. I can almost guarantee no pap hangs around in that neighborhood. 

Factualllllllll. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block