Britney Needs To Get A Job

8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She doesn’t live to please you. I think you need to stop projecting.

She was overworked since she was a teenager, stripped from her free will, stripped from her voice, stripped from choosing her own lawyer, stripped from her money, stripped from medical choices, stripped from career choices, stripped from her children, stripped from humanity. She was made a racehorse by her father, a money soul-less money making machine to keep afloat the fancy lives of many.

I’m pretty sure her concept of thriving differs greatly from your concept of thriving. I’m sure waking up and making dumb decisions like staying in pajamas all day is thriving for her.

Yup! All of this :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

What are we actually watching at this point?  I would love to see Britney go to college, learn a trade, do anything except professionally post on Instagram. Bring on the hate… we all have hardships… time to do something.

Dude... Only during Baby, Oops, Britney eras, she worked more than you and your whole family! I don't think she needs advice from anybody of us!

She's still dealing with threats from team con everyday, she still didn't get justice for all the horrible things they did to her, she's still living with the anger of them take her kids away and branwashed them against her! MOST OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ALREADY K *ILL SOMEONE ONLY FOR THAT and be dead by anger in their sleep! It's easy to call her out in front of your computer while you wouldn't never be yourself able to handle 10% of what she had been through.

I'm sure if she had justice she would have been back! When your mind it's not free, it's impossible to work, even more when your work it's artistic! Nobody, not even Beyonce would be able to go on stage and work again with all these problems!!! LET HER DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS!!! The best thing we can do is supporting her! She's a victim, not our b *itch or a slave! Gosh...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

What do you mean? She worked for 30 of 42 years of her life. She’s a billionaire. She has the right to retire if she wants to.

Is she actually a billionaire? 

I mean, I wouldn’t work either if I had billions in the bank, so she doesn’t have to do anything at all. Anyway she does ghost writing for other famous artists doesn’t she, so that’s work in itself? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

What are we actually watching at this point?  I would love to see Britney go to college, learn a trade, do anything except professionally post on Instagram. Bring on the hate… we all have hardships… time to do something.

Here's what I actually read:

What are we am I actually watching doing at this point?  I would love to see Britney go to college, learn a trade, do anything except professionally post on Instagram Exhale. Bring on the hate self-awarenesswe all I have hardships… time to do something.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Yeah, she is like she doesn't know what she wants from life, no direction, no motivation, no compass. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Get a life

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Well we all know that she’s given up creating music but she still loves dancing. Maybe she can be a background dancer for Janet or Tate McRae? :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

or maybe she can start designing clothes and open up her own boutique. She loves fashion! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

She also loves small children. She can open up her own day care center. It can be called Tiny Hands! :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

OMG!!!!!
I bet your phone has some ***** on it... is that unhealthy too? she just choose to share....

Britney does not need to work anymore, from the royalties that she receives she can dance all day long, and still be more rich than all of us together... :)
Social media bullying, for me, is just tooo 2022....

But aside from your text, i would like to see her do some dance classes for children again! Without being public! 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Dude... Only during Baby, Oops, Britney eras, she worked more than you and your whole family! I don't think she needs advice from anybody of us!

She's still dealing with threats from team con everyday, she still didn't get justice for all the horrible things they did to her, she's still living with the anger of them take her kids away and branwashed them against her! MOST OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ALREADY K *ILL SOMEONE ONLY FOR THAT and be dead by anger in their sleep! It's easy to call her out in front of your computer while you wouldn't never be yourself able to handle 10% of what she had been through.

I'm sure if she had justice she would have been back! When your mind it's not free, it's impossible to work, even more when your work it's artistic! Nobody, not even Beyonce would be able to go on stage and work again with all these problems!!! LET HER DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS!!! The best thing we can do is supporting her! She's a victim, not our b *itch or a slave! Gosh...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

OMG!!!!!
I bet your phone has some ***** on it... is that unhealthy too? she just choose to share....

Britney does not need to work anymore, from the royalties that she receives she can dance all day long, and still be more rich than all of us together... :)
Social media bullying, for me, is just tooo 2022....

But aside from your text, i would like to see her do some dance classes for children again! Without being public! 

12 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

how do you know that? Are you her BFF and did she tell you that?

11 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

THIS!

10 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Are you pressed that we have different opinion? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Deal with :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Being Britney Spears is a job tho. Her literal name makes money.

… no wonder she changed her name to Xena or whatever it is.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Also, can we collectively stop telling people, especially those who we don’t know, what they need to be doing. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

But no one's forcing you to be a fan any longer though...

Life must be grand for you if a celebrity is taking up so much space in your head to the point where you feel the need to dictate what she must do with her life. Damn, wish I had that kind of leisure to waste.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block