Britney Needs To Get A Job

All jokes and misrepresentations aside… what are we watching at this point? I have been a life long fan but I don’t understand this website and how everyone acts like her behavior is heathy. It’s ok to accept that someone you love is unwell. She has chosen to persue a different path. I applaud that. But her lifestyle isn’t healthy. Why can’t we talk about that?

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

Unhealthy people make changes in their life when the people around them stop enabling them. Unfortunately for Britney Spears she has a world of people applauding her obviously unhealthy behavior. Being “free” isn’t enough, she should have a fulfilling life away from celebrity!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

What are we actually watching at this point?  I would love to see Britney go to college, learn a trade, do anything except professionally post on Instagram. Bring on the hate… we all have hardships… time to do something.

Yeah and you need to go get a life bro!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly, it is demeaning this constant telling of what Britney should do with her life.
How would you feel if someone controlled what you should do? Here, Britney has lived it for 13 years.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Believe it or not, she retained the rights to her money, meaning every person who streams her music those coins go to her and they’ve been increasing! 

Every perfume purchase, the money goes to her. 

Every book purchase, the money goes to Britney.

Britney doesn’t have to do anything. She could fart the wrong way and people would still have a problem with it. It makes me hate this fandom so much because instead of lifting someone who was down, you still want to kick her down, especially when it involves the MAIN character of the fandom.

Maybe instead of her getting a job or learning a trade, maybe you should learn one or get one instead? 💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by Xanax
Typo
  • Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block