Britney Needs To Get A Job

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I kinda want Britney to show off her wardrobe, cars, health regime, vacations, skin-care schedule, massage, you know .. her lifestyle/bougie self with hot friends. 

She's the ultimate "IT" girl and I hope society doesn't forget that. 

tumblr_p40bcmBTzE1x4ka6no1_500.gif

On what planet?

Sis brushes her hair approx once every 3 days.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

All jokes and misrepresentations aside… what are we watching at this point? I have been a life long fan but I don’t understand this website and how everyone acts like her behavior is heathy. It’s ok to accept that someone you love is unwell. She has chosen to persue a different path. I applaud that. But her lifestyle isn’t healthy. Why can’t we talk about that?

Girl, what isn't healthy is being so invested in a total stranger's private life that you don't have any actual knowledge of that you are actually giving them unsolicited life and career advice on a forum that they won't even be reading. THAT is unhealthy and the fact you can't even recognise that shows your lack of self-awareness and how detached from reality you are.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

She needs to be a mother that’s the most important job.She should be mending her relationship with her children.I don’t know how she goes about in life without a relationship with her children. 

In California, teens aged 14 can decide which parent they want to live with. When she was finally freed from the conservatorship, both kids were already past that age and they had made their decision. She cannot force them to be with her and she cannot force herself in their home either, because I'm sure she will get a restraining order.

I understand where your comment comes from.  Of course, every mother wants a close relationship with her children, and Britney wanted that. She showed the whole world for YEARS. But Britney's circumstances are incredibly difficult.  She gave her blood, sweat, and tears for those kids. She endured so much pain and abuse just so she could get a minute with them. She was coerced and manipulated during the course of the conservatorship and she did everything by the book to not lose them, and still they didn't want her. 

Some people are lucky to have strong family bonds, but unfortunately, not all families are perfect.  Your comment shows concern, but remember, this is a deeply personal family situation. Best she can do is live her life and maybe, hopefully in the future, once her children become parents and they make sacrifices for their own kids, they will understand everything their mother went through. Until then, there's nothing to be done.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I love how everyone is so defensive and jump at anyone's throat the second they have a different opinion to yours. I think this has been poorly phrased. I kind of agree with the sentiment that she needs a routine (more than a "job") - like having something she wakes up to everyday looking forward to get done. It kind of looks like she's drifting with no purpose which definitely won't help to anyone struggling mentally.

A lot of celebrities have a venture, or hobbies, or something to occupy their time. Britney seems to wake up everyday without a north and while its good while on holiday, your life starts lacking a purpose after two years......

It's just an opinion....at the end of the day it wont "please" me or have any significant difference in my life what she personally does with hers but it's just sad to watch.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I see where you are coming from, but I agree with the fact that people need to let go of telling her what to do. Would I do what she does? No. I would, as you say, look for growth and expansion, but I am not her and I have no clue what is really going on in her life. So, I think we should let go of this obsession.

• Like 1

The truth of the matter is ,, people liked her for her art.  She doesn't do art anymore. So people have to make a decision to follow her based on what she's doing now ... Or not...  And people arent interested in what she's giving us now. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bye faqqots said:

bonjour, sa place est descendue dans un trou à ordures, vous les amateurs de weiner oui !!! s'évanouir semble préférable à lire des ordures ici !!!! bannissez-moi salope, je suis une crotte de nez sérieuse !!!!! pire que les ragots des tabloïds, les exploiteurs auraient dû faire faillite il y a des années !!! 😘😘😘

vous n'avez pas besoin d'être banni, vous pouvez simplement laisser ces "déchets" si cela vous dérange tellement.

• Love 1

Ironically that's exactly what her dad said the moment the conservatorship was installed. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

That was also at a time where she needed some rest and time and space to deal with everything that has happened to her and find her own way.

Good thing others don't get to tell her what to do anymore. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I love how everyone is so defensive and jump at anyone's throat the second they have a different opinion to yours. I think this has been poorly phrased. I kind of agree with the sentiment that she needs a routine (more than a "job") - like having something she wakes up to everyday looking forward to get done. It kind of looks like she's drifting with no purpose which definitely won't help to anyone struggling mentally.

A lot of celebrities have a venture, or hobbies, or something to occupy their time. Britney seems to wake up everyday without a north and while its good while on holiday, your life starts lacking a purpose after two years......

It's just an opinion....at the end of the day it wont "please" me or have any significant difference in my life what she personally does with hers but it's just sad to watch.

This is what my intention was. You said it better then I did.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave her alone she just wrote a whole book and used her AI skills for a song with will.i.am

She doesn’t seem to be spending much money either, she buys all her clothes from Wish and Shein, and she’s rich anyway so who cares

Edited by PinkBarbie
  • Haha 1

The simple answer is, if you don’t feel the need to watch her, don’t.  I, personally, care about her getting the justice that she wants and deserves.  I will keep up with her until everything unfolds.  I care more about the person, behind the celebrity, than the celebrity aspect itself.  Sure, I’d love new albums, tours etc.  But at this point it is just not realistic.  If we get something after justice is served, great!  If not, I still care about her the person.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, setlimitations said:

The simple answer is, if you don’t feel the need to watch her, don’t.  I, personally, care about her getting the justice that she wants and deserves.  I will keep up with her until everything unfolds.  I care more about the person, behind the celebrity, than the celebrity aspect itself.  Sure, I’d love new albums, tours etc.  But at this point it is just not realistic.  If we get something after justice is served, great!  If not, I still care about her the person.

It really is amazing how people can read something and misinterpret it. Never in this post did I say anything about performing, an album or the entertainment industry at all. I’ve read every post on here and it amazes me that people are offended by the suggestion that someone could find happiness and purpose in working a job, of her choosing. People have said I shouldn’t be telling BS what to do… I’m not. Someone on here mentioned her teaching children’s dance classes, I think that would be awesome. The entire purpose of the post was to say that I’d love to see her find happiness in something other than negative attention on Instagram. To the few on here who haven’t necessarily defended me, but who have suggested considering other perspectives… Thank You. As I’ve said before this is a website where people discuss Britney Spears, so why people get upset that I’m discussing Britney Spears I don’t understand. Would genuinely love to see a happy ending for her, in whatever she chooses to do. 

Edited by Bingjmljr
Thank you
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

It really is amazing how people can read something and misinterpret it. Never in this post did I say anything about performing, an album or the entertainment industry at all. I’ve read every post on here and it amazes me that people are offended by the suggestion that someone could find happiness and purpose in working a job, of her choosing. People have said I shouldn’t be telling BS what to do… I’m not. Someone on here mentioned her teaching children’s dance classes, I think that would be awesome. The entire purpose of the post was to say that I’d love to see her find happiness in something other than negative attention on Instagram. As I’ve said before this is a website where people discuss Britney Spears, so why people get upset that I’m discussing Britney Spears I don’t understand. Would genuinely love to see a happy ending for her, in whatever she chooses to do.

You said “what are we actually watching at this point”.  I’m simply stating that instead of making a thread, simply don’t watch.  No matter what kind of job she gets, being a pop star, or a damn librarian, if you don’t want to watch, don’t.  And why say we? Looking for validation for this thread? If that’s your opinion, cool, don’t watch.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

You said “what are we actually watching at this point”.  I’m simply stating that instead of making a thread, simply don’t watch.  No matter what kind of job she gets, being a pop star, or a damn librarian, if you don’t want to watch, don’t.  And why say we? Looking for validation for this thread? If that’s your opinion, cool, don’t watch.  

I do want to add that, I would just like to see happiness for her.  If she chooses to do whatever she chooses to do.  But why are you trying to act like this was a positive thread, when it certainly didn’t come off as one 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

Grasping for straws. I don’t follow her because her posts are sad, I’ve said that before. When I said “we” it’s because the world is watching. Britney Spears doesn’t care what I say and isn’t reading my posts. Again, this is a Britney Spears website… if “we” don’t post Britney content… what’s the point?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block