Britney Needs To Get A Job

13 minutes ago, _____ said:

But no one's forcing you to be a fan any longer though...

Life must be grand for you if a celebrity is taking up so much space in your head to the point where you feel the need to dictate what she must do with her life. Damn, wish I had that kind of leisure to waste.

This is a Britney Spears website where people talk about Britney Spears. You’re here doing the same thing✌🏻

7 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

This is a Britney Spears website where people talk about Britney Spears. You’re here doing the same thing✌🏻

But I'm not throwing a tantrum over her choosing not to have a 'trade', am I? Like I said, your life must be swell if you have all this free time to dictate how she should spend her time. If you don't like her content, just unfollow and leave. It's not that hard. 

Edited by _____
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, _____ said:

But I'm not throwing a tantrum over her choosing not to have a 'trade', am I? Like I said, your life must be swell if you have all this free time to dictate how she should spend her time. If you don't like her content, just unfollow and leave. It's not that hard. 

Never threw a tantrum. And my life is swell, I have family and friends and a job and I am with my children everyday and it’s wonderful. I’m not rich but I have a great quality of life. Would just like to see the same for Britney and am discussing it on a Britney Spears website when I have some down time. And I don’t follow her, because her content is sad. That’s all 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Never threw a tantrum. And my life is swell, I have family and friends and a job and I am with my children everyday and it’s wonderful. I’m not rich but I have a great quality of life. Would just like to see the same for Britney and am discussing it on a Britney Spears website when I have some down time. And I don’t follow her, because her content is sad. That’s all 

And Britney doesn't want those things for herself, and that is ok. She's had every Tom, **** and Harry tell her what she should and needs to do with her life, that last thing she should be hearing it from are 'fans'. 

Edited by _____
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

All jokes and misrepresentations aside… what are we watching at this point? I have been a life long fan but I don’t understand this website and how everyone acts like her behavior is heathy. It’s ok to accept that someone you love is unwell. She has chosen to persue a different path. I applaud that. But her lifestyle isn’t healthy. Why can’t we talk about that?

Get a life 

• Haha 1

bonjour, sa place est descendue dans un trou à ordures, vous les amateurs de weiner oui !!! s'évanouir semble préférable à lire des ordures ici !!!! bannissez-moi salope, je suis une crotte de nez sérieuse !!!!! pire que les ragots des tabloïds, les exploiteurs auraient dû faire faillite il y a des années !!! 😘😘😘

23 minutes ago, bye faqqots said:

hello, its place has gone down a garbage hole, you weiner lovers yes!!! passing out seems preferable to reading garbage here!!!! Ban me *****, I'm a serious booger!!!!! worse than tabloid gossip, the exploiters should have gone bankrupt years ago!!! 😘 😘 😘

the translation to your quote has me in teEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;;;;;:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, bye faqqots said:

bonjour, sa place est descendue dans un trou à ordures, vous les amateurs de weiner oui !!! s'évanouir semble préférable à lire des ordures ici !!!! bannissez-moi salope, je suis une crotte de nez sérieuse !!!!! pire que les ragots des tabloïds, les exploiteurs auraient dû faire faillite il y a des années !!! 😘😘😘

banning super mario GIF

So, you think Britney needs to get a job. What do you suggest? Hotel tester? Dog walker? Race car driver?

What until the summer. Maybe this drawn-out nightmare of her 'everything is money' court sessions will be over by then and she can relax.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

All jokes and misrepresentations aside… what are we watching at this point? I have been a life long fan but I don’t understand this website and how everyone acts like her behavior is heathy. It’s ok to accept that someone you love is unwell. She has chosen to persue a different path. I applaud that. But her lifestyle isn’t healthy. Why can’t we talk about that?

Mind your business b it ch

1 hour ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

but Miss Britney definitely needs to learn to make more of her time

Outside of filming her dance videos, which is exercise and that’s both good for the mind and body, we have no idea what she does with her time tho?

Nor should we. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney is rich and doesn't have to do a damn thing.

She can enjoy life freely now. She was working hard since childhood. Her work schedule from 1998 to 2005 was more than any normal person should have to endure. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block