Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

The last part got me in the feels…I am no doctor at all and she could just be trolling. But I do think Britney has a personality disorder. That should NEVER warrant a conservatorship by any means. Just my opinion and I’m sending her love ❤️

I agree there that whatever she's suffering from didn't warrant a conservatorship but what's the solution?  she clearly needs help

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Having a mental illness doesn’t necessarily mean one is unwell. She dances and goes to the gym which releases dopamine. She is not doing anything alarming…She is just super odd and most likely has an identity disorder. 

the chances of someone doing well with an untreated mental illness is slim to none.  so bizarre that some people would rather believe the far fetched than reality. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

I agree it's not that we don't think something is wrong but what can we do. Being harsh and criticizing her for no reason based on minute videos is a waste of time.

Being kind and showing compassion is free and easy.

but it's not for no reason, people are literally reacting to the content she's putting out there for the world to see.

how can you not see the obvious?

22 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

her poor kids

"Poor kids" haha please! Their father is Kevin Federline, the one who let a p  orn star baby-sitting them while he was busy on the phone, the one who f  cked this p  ornstar in their playroom! The one who smoke w**d with their uncle in front of them! The one who got sued few months ago because he didn't pay the boys school! The one WHO NEVER WORK to give them a good future, the one who brings Daphne the psycho in their home! Britney on other hand, worked her a ss off, asked them to wear shoes instead of walking barefoot and they called her out, that's say aloooooooooooot of how they live when they are with Kevin the rat!

Sans-titre.jpg

Also are you thinking poor kids too for all the women in the industry?

They show a  ss, b  oobs, too! Cardi B. and Kim literally live through their b  uttholes!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
23 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

but it's not for no reason, people are literally reacting to the content she's putting out there for the world to see.

how can you not see the obvious?

I don't think you are using your critical thinking skills. You are passionate and have already made your mind up about her.

If you go back and reread what I put I said "it's not that we don't think something is wrong" meaning yes we realize something is off but we just don't feel the need to state every chance we get.

The people who do don't change anything. So in a choice of "stating the obvious" as you like to put it or just chosing to be kind, the majority of us are just choosing to be kind. Because both have the same outcome.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

"Poor kids" haha please! Their father is Kevin Federline, the one who let a p  orn star baby-sitting them while he was busy on the phone, the one who f  cked this p  ornstar in their playroom! The one who smoke w**d with their uncle in front of them! The one who got sued few months ago because he didn't pay the boys school! The one WHO NEVER WORK to give them a good future, the one who brings Daphne the psycho in their home! Britney on other hand, worked her a ss off, asked them to wear shoes instead of walking barefoot and they called her out, that's say aloooooooooooot of how they live when they are with Kevin the rat!

Also are you thinking poor kids too for all the women in the industry?

Sans-titre.jpg

They show a  ss, b  oobs, too! Cardi B. and Kim literally live through their b  uttholes!!!

I've said this before and I'll say it again they don't care about her being nude they care that she isn't the perfect barbie doll they fell in love with. If her ***** were done professionally where she was airbrushed to the end of earth and had perfect lighting they wouldn't be mad.

• Like 6

Was I the only one who was actually happy she shared some personal thoughts and told her followers theyre not alone?

That was a beautiful messages and you rip her apart?

She might have been crying her eyes out in therapy and just wanted a hug from a dad or mom but cant because she was used and abused for 13 ******* years.

Or her own children she dedicated her book to.

She is a ******* human being and "traumatized out of my mind" as she once said.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

the chances of someone doing well with an untreated mental illness is slim to none.  so bizarre that some people would rather believe the far fetched than reality. 

I got off my medication and with exercise and some spiritual practices I’m doing quite well. It’s possible  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I think she wants people asking what is wrong with her.

You know, I could see this happening. Years ago I was suffering from severe depression and I was living in complete emotional darkness. I was always on the defensive and never did I actually admit to anyone that asked me that I was not okay… But I did want and liked people asking me, though I couldn’t bring myself to admit what I was going through to people that asked me, if that makes sense.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Can I ask why you bother spending your time coming on to a website for someone you clearly don't like? Every time I come on here, it's more and more negative comments from you, literally every time without fail, and I just find it strange that you would devote so much of your time to this when you can't be getting much out of it.

Maybe you should worry more about yourself or about Britney. The forum is free, if you don’t want to see what I write you should simply ignore it. 

Follow your own advice... don’t lose time with someone you don’t like. K?

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block