Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

My Britney...

All that talking to get to the last part! I can feel you girl! Many of us can. The only thing I miss being off from social is her posts popping up. Would love her to find a way to be candid with us like she is in the last part and just honest. 

• Love 4

The last part got me in the feels…I am no doctor at all and she could just be trolling. But I do think Britney has a personality disorder. That should NEVER warrant a conservatorship by any means. Just my opinion and I’m sending her love ❤️

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The last part got me in the feels…I am no doctor at all and she could just be trolling. But I do think Britney has a personality disorder. That should NEVER warrant a conservatorship by any means. Just my opinion and I’m sending her love ❤️

Sometimes I think she wants people asking what is wrong with her.

2 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I legitimately think she has a personality disorder.

It's sad because she can have a more normal life, but if she keeps refusing help... 

The end of the rambling screams: I avoid to talk about my problems. 

And she is confirming she fakes her content, just like she did back then (c-ship days).

I'm curious to know what really happened during this little vacation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block