Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe you should worry more about yourself or about Britney. The forum is free, if you don’t want to see what I write you should simply ignore it. 

Follow your own advice... don’t lose time with someone you don’t like. K?

Sassy Good Bye GIF

All true, but that doesn't negate the fact that is sad you invest so much time in someone you don't like. Is your life really that empty? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You know, I could see this happening. Years ago I was suffering from severe depression and I was living in complete emotional darkness. I was always on the defensive and never did I actually admit to anyone that asked me that I was not okay… But I did want and liked people asking me, though I couldn’t bring myself to admit what I was going through to people that asked me, if that makes sense.

Yeah,  I  can see this happening with Britney. 

Her posts are very "cry for help" like. She literally cry in some of them.

She tells disturbing stories, her videos are clearly made to cause some talk. Maybe unconsciously Britney desperately wants her family and the world to see she needs help. 

She doesn't want to be controlled, but maybe miss people worrying about her, even if they’re faking it. 

Sometimes I think she lowkey wants people calling the Police to check her, but she'll never admit it.

I hope she gets out whatever dark place shes in, like you did.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

All true, but that doesn't negate the fact that is sad you invest so much time in someone you don't like. Is your life really that empty? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

You don’t need to feel sorry for me sweetie.  I take care of my mental health, I know the importance of it.

You guys should be more worried about a person needing real help (Britney), or just ignore what (or who) you don't like.

Nobody is forcing members to read anything.

If a person can't handle with different opinions, negative or not, the person shouldn't be in a forum.

That's it

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I personally think Britney has Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD/DID).  I don't know how she still thinks people thought she had perfect life since she disabled comments section on Instagram (which now is the only place the public see her).  The acclaimed / loved "Britney Spears the performer" reputation by the public is now mostly tarnished by her instagram posts. All people see her now through Ig are twirling/weird movements ; hideous outfits that she modeled ; and fully naked photos that made people uncomfortable.  People even more think she needs help rather than thinking she has a perfect life.  In this post she said Her favorite part of her trip is being naked in the water ...... I hope she still has dignity and knows to protect herself, not fully naked to strangers around without any protection in public. (Don't even beginning with those Kardashian / Nicki/ Cardi ...etc photos..... they're not fully naked).  I still remember her taking her top off with only bare ***** on her horseback riding with male/female guides around. 

I can understand that Britney is difficult to be around with 24/7.... and her close ones leaving not wanting to be around anymore (Sons, hubby...etc).... You'll never know which personality of hers is coming out.  

I just hope she gets the help she needs for all the traumas that she endured, not living in her own bubble/imagination thinking that people still think she has perfect life .....  I just wish her all the best and truly finds her happiness. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
41 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah,  I  can see this happening with Britney. 

Her posts are very "cry for help" like. She literally cry in some of them.

She tells disturbing stories, her videos are clearly made to cause some talk. Maybe unconsciously Britney desperately wants her family and the world to see she needs help. 

She doesn't want to be controlled, but maybe miss people worrying about her, even if they’re faking it. 

Sometimes I think she lowkey wants people calling the Police to check her, but she'll never admit it.

I hope she gets out whatever dark place shes in, like you did.

Subconsciously. 

• Haha 1

Yeah that changing name part is weird. But her spray video is a total serve. Some1 tell her that those repetetive videos 10 times showing the same road or moves  r exhausting. I mean u can do them shorter. I watch like thinking then it is going to end and i just scroll to other bc it is too long

20 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I personally think Britney has Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD/DID).  I don't know how she still thinks people thought she had perfect life since she disabled comments section on Instagram (which now is the only place the public see her).  The acclaimed / loved "Britney Spears the performer" reputation by the public is now mostly tarnished by her instagram posts. All people see her now through Ig are twirling/weird movements ; hideous outfits that she modeled ; and fully naked photos that made people uncomfortable.  People even more think she needs help rather than thinking she has a perfect life.  In this post she said Her favorite part of her trip is being naked in the water ...... I hope she still has dignity and knows to protect herself, not fully naked to strangers around without any protection in public. (Don't even beginning with those Kardashian / Nicki/ Cardi ...etc photos..... they're not fully naked).  I still remember her taking her top off with only bare ***** on her horseback riding with male/female guides around. 

I can understand that Britney is difficult to be around with 24/7.... and her close ones leaving not wanting to be around anymore (Sons, hubby...etc).... You'll never know which personality of hers is coming out.  

I just hope she gets the help she needs for all the traumas that she endured, not living in her own bubble/imagination thinking that people still think she has perfect life .....  I just wish her all the best and truly finds her happiness. 

Yeah imagine beach is not secluded and some1 bumps on her fully naked. Not even saying all the pap pics could be taken. 

And people acting like it is not a big deal, just photos of seksy  Britney, which really disturbs me. Bc like i said i try to understand motives of her being naked on public. Why does she need it. If it is a naked beach then ok but if she going around with no clothes and other people can feel uncomfortable then people around her-Cade or other who makes those videos-should say her Hey, this is not ok. And they just seem to enable her behaviour. This is the Britney who was cutting off seksy scenes on a mvs we talking about. And like i said be4 if not insta politics would she post naked pics without roses?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe you should worry more about yourself or about Britney. The forum is free, if you don’t want to see what I write you should simply ignore it. 

Follow your own advice... don’t lose time with someone you don’t like. K?

Sassy Good Bye GIF

I see you deflected and avoided the question.

Interesting.

I guess we'll catch you in the next thread doing... the same thing you do every day.

e286f9426afe26bdc25406b87bcfc6ad.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Do people not get what she said? Or is it the same people who think she's insane but keep coming back to this forum anyways just to hate? I don't keep track.

Anyway, I think this summary of her trip was cute, sounds like fun, good memories. Of course there are things that we don't know because she didn't share, and she's basically saying her life isn't limited to IG, which some people should really break out of. (Seriously, that's a problem imo)

The pics aren't that nice imo, but not everything can and should fit MY taste. If Britney likes them, whatever, they're just pics.

But at the end of the day, Britney is the one chilling at the ocean and riding boats, taking bad selfies and relaxing in a beautiful resort. 

Hope she had a good time.👍🏼😁

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block