Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

14 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I guess the kids don't have a single good role model in their life so yes, poor kids. 

and providing financially doens't make you a good parent.  it just makes you compliant with the bare minimum the state requires of you to do for your kids. 

correct me if i'm wrong but none of the mothers you posted have had their kids explicitly request they stop posting their bootie hole and then double down and posted even more explicit content.  

No but you said "poor kids" in the first place because of the n *des. That's why I asked, do you guys also say poor kids to all the women in the industry too because they all show skins, t *its and some of them like Cardi B or Kim K are literally living through their b *tth  oles!

spacer.png

Beside posting *****, what did she do wrong? Comparing to Kevin? I MEAN HELLOOOOOOOO THE TIME THEY WANTED TO EXPOSED HER... THE WOOOOOOOOOORST THAT THEY COULD SHOW OF HER IT WAS: When she wanted to put lotion on Jayden's face because it was to dry and was in shocked because the other one didn't wear his shoes in the snow!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW such a bad mom! So yeah poor kids don't have a single goog role model but because of who? Not Britney! Providing financially doesn't make you a good parent, but it's a part of it, 100%! Don't even try a single day in your f *cking loser life to earn some money so you can be sure that's your kids are gonna be fine, it's shameless!

Britney could sue Kevin for the videos, she could ask, now that she's free to pay less for the child support but she didn't! And you guys are like poor kids, she's the bad one??? She sacrified 13 years of her life for them!!!

Poor kids yes, to have Kevin as a father! That's it!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The book tried to give an explanation for the British accent, but maybe it’s something related to one of the personalities (if that’s her issue).

And we know that’s not only for the instagram. She was doing the voice when she had the "problem" with the basketball player.

Different accents don't really mean anything, that's just a cliché, I mean all those people who are trying to fake DID start it with a fake accent. Groundbreaking.

I could write a loooooong list of the signs I see in her behavior, but I cannot be sure. It's much easier to prove when a person is faking it for attention. It's a very complex illness, probably the most complex, because each brain is unique, and the nature of the illness is always changing. You experience completely new and different symptoms than a month ago, or even yesterday. Plus, CPTSD is a b, one does not have to have DID to experience dissociation, memory loss, dysphoria etc. And DID is an illness that tends to hide itself, so most of the shrinks don't even think it exists. I too experienced this in real life, the shrink told me it doesn't exist, and I was like 'ok then', and I never told him, because that'd be pointless and/or dangerous.

But what do I know? This forum has 10+ 'certified psychologists' who already told us everything is fine, and we should just sssshh.

• Like 1

The problem with her insta nu des* is the that her whole demeanor seems to be of someone who is not fully conscious of what their doing so it makes it feel inappropriate to leave someone in  that vulnerable state to their own devices and expose themselves to scrutiny. 

the same way you wouldnt leave a teenager alone doing that. 

Edited by Britney_Jean
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Different accents don't really mean anything, that's just a cliché, I mean all those people who are trying to fake DID start it with a fake accent. Groundbreaking.

I could write a loooooong list of the signs I see in her behavior, but I cannot be sure. It's much easier to prove when a person is faking it for attention. It's a very complex illness, probably the most complex, because each brain is unique, and the nature of the illness is always changing. You experience completely new and different symptoms than a month ago, or even yesterday. Plus, CPTSD is a b, one does not have to have DID to experience dissociation, memory loss, dysphoria etc. And DID is an illness that tends to hide itself, so most of the shrinks don't even think it exists. I too experienced this in real life, the shrink told me it doesn't exist, and I was like 'ok then', and I never told him, because that'd be pointless and/or dangerous.

But what do I know? This forum has 10+ 'certified psychologists' who already told us everything is fine, and we should just sssshh.

Thank you for the explanation. We should talk more openly about the possibilities. It's sad some people think this is an offense to Britney.

Like having something like that is wrong and a death sentence or something :(

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block