Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

10 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I personally think Britney has Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD/DID).  I don't know how she still thinks people thought she had perfect life since she disabled comments section on Instagram (which now is the only place the public see her).  The acclaimed / loved "Britney Spears the performer" reputation by the public is now mostly tarnished by her instagram posts. All people see her now through Ig are twirling/weird movements ; hideous outfits that she modeled ; and fully naked photos that made people uncomfortable.  People even more think she needs help rather than thinking she has a perfect life.  In this post she said Her favorite part of her trip is being naked in the water ...... I hope she still has dignity and knows to protect herself, not fully naked to strangers around without any protection in public. (Don't even beginning with those Kardashian / Nicki/ Cardi ...etc photos..... they're not fully naked).  I still remember her taking her top off with only bare ***** on her horseback riding with male/female guides around. 

I can understand that Britney is difficult to be around with 24/7.... and her close ones leaving not wanting to be around anymore (Sons, hubby...etc).... You'll never know which personality of hers is coming out.  

I just hope she gets the help she needs for all the traumas that she endured, not living in her own bubble/imagination thinking that people still think she has perfect life .....  I just wish her all the best and truly finds her happiness. 

That’s what I’ve been saying for years! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

omg spill the tea

The point is that a completely new one, not a dormant that becomes active or something, is a bad sign, it means her mental health is deteriorating fast, and that process should be stopped immediately.

Or it could be a merged one which usually means good. I know people where the merged one got a new name.

But :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t understand the underlying anger a lot of fans seem to have with her mental health.

Yes therapy and medications exist but you have to come to terms with the fact some people are too traumatized for too long, that they will never fully heal or be “normal” or how they used to be.

And maybe some of you have realized that but are angry with the fact, but directing it at the victim is odd. I see a lot of people being sympathetic to Amanda bynes right now, but I’m sure the same will happen eventually where she doesn’t “try” hard enough to get better.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, DarielXO said:

The point is that a completely new one, not a dormant that becomes active or something, is a bad sign, it means her mental health is deteriorating fast, and that process should be stopped immediately.

Or it could be a merged one which usually means good. I know people where the merged one got a new name.

But :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

The book tried to give an explanation for the British accent, but maybe it’s something related to one of the personalities (if that’s her issue).

And we know that’s not only for the instagram. She was doing the voice when she had the "problem" with the basketball player.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl us laughing at you and your daily meltdowns is not being "bothered", but bless your heart for being so invested

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I think we can say bother is another thing then lol.

I know you guys will check every single thing I write.

Laughing, angry... it doesn't matter. You bothering enough to respond. 

But now I will ignore you, because unlike you I don't spend time with someone I don't care Sarcastic Snow White GIF

21 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

"Poor kids" haha please! Their father is Kevin Federline, the one who let a p  orn star baby-sitting them while he was busy on the phone, the one who f  cked this p  ornstar in their playroom! The one who smoke w**d with their uncle in front of them! The one who got sued few months ago because he didn't pay the boys school! The one WHO NEVER WORK to give them a good future, the one who brings Daphne the psycho in their home! Britney on other hand, worked her a ss off, asked them to wear shoes instead of walking barefoot and they called her out, that's say aloooooooooooot of how they live when they are with Kevin the rat!

Sans-titre.jpg

Also are you thinking poor kids too for all the women in the industry?

They show a  ss, b  oobs, too! Cardi B. and Kim literally live through their b  uttholes!!!

To be fair, it was just a **** actress. A **** star isnt gonna fu.ck federsh it. 😂

And he didnt pay for his daughters' school. Britney was paying for her sons. 

But he also didnt pay for his daughters' day care. Once a con artist, always a con artist. 

But u r right 💪

• Like 1
On 3/27/2024 at 1:24 PM, Johanpapz said:

"Poor kids" haha please! Their father is Kevin Federline, the one who let a p  orn star baby-sitting them while he was busy on the phone, the one who f  cked this p  ornstar in their playroom! The one who smoke w**d with their uncle in front of them! The one who got sued few months ago because he didn't pay the boys school! The one WHO NEVER WORK to give them a good future, the one who brings Daphne the psycho in their home! Britney on other hand, worked her a ss off, asked them to wear shoes instead of walking barefoot and they called her out, that's say aloooooooooooot of how they live when they are with Kevin the rat!

Sans-titre.jpg

Also are you thinking poor kids too for all the women in the industry?

They show a  ss, b  oobs, too! Cardi B. and Kim literally live through their b  uttholes!!!

I guess the kids don't have a single good role model in their life so yes, poor kids. 

and providing financially doens't make you a good parent.  it just makes you compliant with the bare minimum the state requires of you to do for your kids. 

correct me if i'm wrong but none of the mothers you posted have had their kids explicitly request they stop posting their bootie hole and then double down and posted even more explicit content.  

On 3/27/2024 at 1:44 PM, Naes614 said:

I got off my medication and with exercise and some spiritual practices I’m doing quite well. It’s possible  

possible but not probable.  please understand the difference and don't equate the two in your statements 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

That’s what I’ve been saying for years! 

Yeah I’ve also been thinking same lately… these diff alter egos and personality’s.. I don’t know seems like it could be that. Maybe that was the reasoning for the con? Idk but I’m so against cons anyway 

Edited by Blackout Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block