Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

I hope she works out and get thick legs like she had during the Circus Tour, it can't be thinner than her waist

I'm commenting on her body but I'm not insulting her. I just notice that in her gym picture, her waist are wider than her legs, she could focus on getting that better since she doesn't want to do focus on music anymore. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Anyone who’s seen her Instagram knows she’s not well. It’s hard for some people here to accept that. I hope she accepts and gets help soon so she can be truly happy.

Having a mental illness doesn’t necessarily mean one is unwell. She dances and goes to the gym which releases dopamine. She is not doing anything alarming…She is just super odd and most likely has an identity disorder. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I don't know how I feel about each post, but I feel like she's in a therapy session with me each time. 

In any case, someone should tell her that Apple's "Find My" app does an incredible job these days of finding phones. I don't think it should warrant so much attention on such an iconic social media platform with the level of influence she has. Can I just buy your products instead? I'd buy a cute hoodie if it's on sale. 

• Like 1

Why are people saying that the things she says on here are not like her? I thought everything she said in this post was great and profound, and how she told people that they are not alone, but I also want her to tell us the things she can’t say because it would make people too sad ☹️

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Lets not act like she isn't trying, she goes for dinner alone, she goes to vacations alone.

Sorry but... how this is trying something? She just isolating herself... again? Making the same dramas, again. Doing the same videos, again.

It's ok to be supportive if the supporters wouldn’t feel the need to attack others who disagree and think she needs help.

I feel like most fans are scared a new c-ship will happen if they admit something's wrong with her... and that's not the case.

The c-ship ended and Britney keeps living the same looping from the c-ship final years. Very odd.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, The Dream said:

It's not exactly that we don't accept it. It's that we take a step back because we cannot really form an opinion from her instagram. She chooses to portray herself like this and to write like this and then bam she goes deep for the last sentence.  She wrote an amazing book while she would post the same things online. She says she struggles with some things that she will not share. She will get through it. I think its not easy they isolated her for another time after her forced therapy program as soon as she got free. And I also dont think its that easy to find a new circle. Lets not act like she isn't trying, she goes for dinner alone, she goes to vacations alone.

We are trying to be kind and supportive. Trust me if there is someone who knows exactly what the problem is, it is Britney and she is for sure harder on herself than anyone.

And I am not writting this for u, u were so kind in your post, but I wonder how some can be so harsh on her! I mean growing up, u get through stuff and u are softer with people because u have an idea of life.

I agree it's not that we don't think something is wrong but what can we do. Being harsh and criticizing her for no reason based on minute videos is a waste of time.

Being kind and showing compassion is free and easy.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sorry but... how this is trying something? She just isolating herself... again? Making the same dramas, again. Doing the same videos, again.

It's ok to be supportive if the supporters wouldn’t feel the need to attack others who disagree and think she needs help.

I feel like most fans are scared a new c-ship will happen if they admit something's wrong with her... and that's not the case.

The c-ship ended and Britney keeps living the same looping from the c-ship final years. Very odd.

Wouldn't be more odd if after the cship she would act like nothing happened and be 'normal' right away? Also I doubt she isolated herself by choise. What else could she do?

Yes she posts weird stuff from time to time but in real life she isn't doing sth that creates any problem.

Plus Britney isnt the woman nexr door. She is unique in every way thats why she stood out and touches so many people. It is as saddening it is her destiny not to click with people.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Wouldn't be more odd if after the cship she would act like nothing happened and be 'normal' right away? Also I doubt she isolated herself by choise. What else could she do?

Yes she posts weird stuff from time to time but in real life she isn't doing sth that creates any problem.

Plus Britney isnt the woman nexr door. She is unique in every way thats why she stood out and touches so many people. It is as saddening it is her destiny not to click with people.

Nobody lives alone, people keep saying Britney have friends we don't see... where are they? 

Isolating herself,  even by choice, is something dangerous... even more if you deal with deep sadness and other issues.

If people can't stay near Britney,  then she has a bigger problem than we think. 

Britney is a famous person, but she is no different than others and she said she didn't want to be treated differently.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block