Britney says in new Instagram post she has a hard time understanding English now due to her new name Xila

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Nobody lives alone, people keep saying Britney have friends we don't see... where are they? 

Isolating herself,  even by choice, is something dangerous... even more if you deal with deep sadness and other issues.

If people can't stay near Britney,  then she have a bigger problem than we think. 

Britney is a famous person, but she is no different than others and she said she didn't want to be treated differently.

I think the problem is with the people around her all those years. She did not do just good, she did great during the c ship years as she states.

They were near her when she was paying for everyone. She was ok then? 

And ofc she human but she is different, there is not one performer after her to come close to her success and influence.

Britney will get everything together when the time is right. For now better off alone than letting people take advantage of her. 

Plus lets try to be polite here as u say, not only Britney but many go through stuff we should not easily say they arent trying enough and the issues are big.

• Love 2

Poor Xila. I hope she can find a tutor to teach her English. Did she lose her English skills after writing the book? or did she lose it after writing the book? her english skills in the book she wrote seemed really good. I am a little surprised but whatever Xila says, I believe!!

LOVE YOU XILA !!

Music Video Britney GIF

• Haha 1

There are some really unnecessarily mean comments here. We KNOW things are on the weird side… There’s no need to say stuff like “no wonder no one wants to be around her”. If she were to visit Exhale, would you REALLY want her to see such evil things? Would you actually be proud of that? 

If you think she’s got issues… then what good are you doing by saying “told y’all she has multiple personalities!!!” and “no wonder she’s alone”? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Wouldn't be more odd if after the cship she would act like nothing happened and be 'normal' right away? Also I doubt she isolated herself by choise. What else could she do?

Yes she posts weird stuff from time to time but in real life she isn't doing sth that creates any problem.

Plus Britney isnt the woman nexr door. She is unique in every way thats why she stood out and touches so many people. It is as saddening it is her destiny not to click with people.

Haha right! She just drops her next single next week/performance..

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think she realize her content never gives the impression her "life is perfect", quite the opposite.

It does seem she's forcing fake happiness in every video. Fake smiles, passive aggressive attitude. Nothing remotely genuine.

And again she mentions something people were not saying... about the ring light. Where she read the comments or who tell her?

Can I ask why you bother spending your time coming on to a website for someone you clearly don't like? Every time I come on here, it's more and more negative comments from you, literally every time without fail, and I just find it strange that you would devote so much of your time to this when you can't be getting much out of it.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

And ofc she human but she is different, there is not one performer after her to come close to her success and influence.

Let's not delude ourselves like this... Britney's peak was huge and untouchable but it lasted 5 years, the same amount of years since #FreeBritney started :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:.

Britney's last succesful era was in 2011.. her craft stopped evolving and the influence you speak of is based solely in nostalgia for those who grew up during her prime and respect for what she went through. 

Female musicians are out there killing it working tirelessly and nurturing their craft.

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block