I no longer feel a connection to Britney and don't want to be complicit. Update -- Circus Era Hair Stylist Says She No Longer Recognizes The Version of Britney We See on Instagram

Hopefully, you leave this time for good! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: But something tells me you just want attention from people in this place because people in real life are giving you none. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Edited by J45x
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

To be honest, I’ve never felt a connection to Britney.

She was 16 year old who became a multimillionaire overnight, spent her 20s performing to sold out arenas and creating pop culture, stripped of her human rights at 27 and then forced to perform for 13 more years by her father…

…so relatable.

I love her for many reasons, but relatability is not one. 

she actaully is very relatable. absolutely has been one of the most relatable and likeable person ever in music. it's a big reason for her success. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, BadBunny said:

GOOD RIDDANCE. You are such a dramatic clout-chaser, OP. You are a fan for the absolute wrong reasons and I’m glad you’re finally exposing your true colors. Kindly piss off with your sinister-esque posts and don’t come back!!!

Bad bunny may have ate here 

married to medicine chariot GIF by RealityTVGIFs
I will come off my chariot and throw tomatoes with you sweetheart!  @justhanging, every 2 days you make this kind of thread. Log out if you really mean it :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Edited by rik
  • Love 2

You just want some attention because you're clearly don't get in real life. These celebs are NOT relatable.. they live in a complete different world than the rest of us. 

She's retired, Idk what you guys want her to post.. she clearly is done with music and the EVIL industry. If you can't accept the fact that she's a nudist, go stand Taylor or sth

• Like 3
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney in my opinion is a shell of the strong person she used to be. She hasn’t said a word to her fans that's clearly from her since October 2022 and I no longer recognize her.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears celebrated nearly a year of freedom from her conservatorship, which was...

Who is this person on Instagram?

If she’s happy spinning, spin away! But can a person that only does that all day truly be happy? 

I don’t want to encourage, enable or be complicit in anything negative that could be going on.

Her social media is always 10 slides of her ***** & ***** or spinning. Exhausting and she has so much more to offer as a human being than her body.

Imagine being her sons seeing that? Would you want to? I don't find it artistic, liberating, tasteful, in fact it shows just how lost she is.

Just like Michael Jackson and Madonna, it's clear she has yes men around her, that don't tell her the truth. It’s sad that this is what she’s resulted to. I mean "truly inspirational" work with her Instagram. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

I totally agree! When someone is happy you do not need to show all the time at least to people who you don’t even know! No offense to anyone but it’s totally fine to feel like you need attention time to time, but all the time prove to strangers that you happy?!?! ( if that means happy to anyone to spin around) if someone doesn’t want to be public they just disappear! Be quiet and love yourself!!! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

I feel like you make this same type of thread every other day

this site wouldnt exist without the same topics being recycled every other day, lets be honest. its more content for the site.. YAY!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kevney said:

she actaully is very relatable

i think the point is that she is NO LONGER relateable.... which i agree with. I dont agree with someone thats over 40 acting like a 9 year old. trauma aside, if she doesnt want to grow up, thats on her at this stage. or maybe this is just her. either way, dont relate

• Like 2

I aggree with the original post. Not sure who she even is anymore. The woman we saw in ‘For the Record’ is very different.

I keep holding on to her legacy and that’s all I will try to remember. Not following her on Instagram is very clean. I don’t see anyone post the way she does.  

Honestly, becoming a big Dua Lipa fan brings me to the old Britney days with the hype of the music and performances. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t think a lot of you still understand just to what extent she was hurt during the conservatorship.

There’s probably a lot of details of the abuse that has not yet to be released bc of plans for future litigation or bc she herself has not wanted to share. Britney for the most part downplays trauma and fakes it till she makes it. When she was fresh out of the facility she was still posting on IG like nothing was going on. I believe she has ommited a lot of things that happened to her in her book.

Remember that there is a reason she’s acting out the way she is right now. She’s not well, and it’s not even her fault, they’ve pushed her to become this person. I think she needs love & understanding, not even more piled up judgement, especially from her own “fans.” 

She was acting exactly like this before the conservatorship. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I aggree with the original post. Not sure who she even is anymore. The woman we saw in ‘For the Record’ is very different.

I keep holding on to her legacy and that’s all I will try to remember. Not following her on Instagram is very clean. I don’t see anyone post the way she does.  

Honestly, becoming a big Dua Lipa fan brings me to the old Britney days with the hype of the music and performances. 

FTR Britney is the last time I feel we saw the old Britney. In the "We Need To Talk About Britney" podcast, a friend/employee of Britney's around the Circus era that was fired for getting too close said she no longer recognizes the woman she sees on Instagram

I am thankful you were brave enough to be honest on here. I think a lot of people agree with me but are afraid to speak their mind.

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Even in the past other Exhalers have said similar things:

Update:

.... if anyone cares to listen to the podcast of the woman that worked with Britney saying she no longer recognizes who the person on Instagram is, here you go:

Edited by justhanging
13 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney in my opinion is a shell of the strong person she used to be. She hasn’t said a word to her fans that's clearly from her since October 2022 and I no longer recognize her.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears celebrated nearly a year of freedom from her conservatorship, which was...

Who is this person on Instagram?

If she’s happy spinning, spin away! But can a person that only does that all day truly be happy? 

I don’t want to encourage, enable or be complicit in anything negative that could be going on.

Her social media is always 10 slides of her ***** & ***** or spinning. Exhausting and she has so much more to offer as a human being than her body.

Imagine being her sons seeing that? Would you want to? I don't find it artistic, liberating, tasteful, in fact it shows just how lost she is.

Just like Michael Jackson and Madonna, it's clear she has yes men around her, that don't tell her the truth. It’s sad that this is what she’s resulted to. I mean "truly inspirational" work with her Instagram. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Update: stuff like this is not normal

FTR Britney is the last time I feel we saw the old Britney. In the "We Need To Talk About Britney" podcast, a friend/employee of Britney's around the Circus era that was fired for getting too close said she no longer recognizes the woman she sees on Instagram

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Update:

.... if anyone cares to listen to the podcast of the woman that worked with Britney saying she no longer recognizes who the person on Instagram is, here you go:

I don’t understand. Do people like you think you have any impact, whatsoever on Britney Spears and her life or social media ? You’re a random person making up less than 1% of a random forum.

Why do you feel the need to say all this? Who is this for? Is it for Britney ? Us ? Who is this post for ?

Please let me understand…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block