I no longer feel a connection to Britney and don't want to be complicit. Update -- Circus Era Hair Stylist Says She No Longer Recognizes The Version of Britney We See on Instagram

9 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Just chill for now. Hollywood is literally burning down from a fire Britney's testimony started. The gym is still in flames. She wasn't just playing with "Matches". Just have some Fruity Pebbles in P Diddy's name.

I am so happy about the FBI raid of Diddy's home. I hope this is part of Britney's strategy to remain low-key and dance away all the toxins while justice unfolds.

• Love 2

angry clap GIF

These turning in stan card threads are reductive, why do people keep pretending that Britney doing this stuff on IG is anything new?

She told ya'll she's retried right now and by the looks of her content she has no drive to even want to keep up her personal appearance let alone hit the stage. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

On one had, I agree. And it's frustrating seeing her being locked in a vicious circle, especially since she has the money and can afford therapy.

But, trauma is a ***** and it's super hard to understand.

Tbh, it's the best if you dont feel connection to her. You cant get annoyed, dissapointed, angry. I do miss her. :(

I try to direct my attention to her traffickers they're the ones that deserve all the heat. 

But it's so sad to see Britney post these social media posts because of what they've done to her.

• Love 1

GOOD RIDDANCE. You are such a dramatic clout-chaser, OP. You are a fan for the absolute wrong reasons and I’m glad you’re finally exposing your true colors. Kindly piss off with your sinister-esque posts and don’t come back!!!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block