I no longer feel a connection to Britney and don't want to be complicit. Update -- Circus Era Hair Stylist Says She No Longer Recognizes The Version of Britney We See on Instagram

14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t think a lot of you still understand just to what extent she was hurt during the conservatorship.

There’s probably a lot of details of the abuse that has not yet to be released bc of plans for future litigation or bc she herself has not wanted to share. Britney for the most part downplays trauma and fakes it till she makes it. When she was fresh out of the facility she was still posting on IG like nothing was going on. I believe she has ommited a lot of things that happened to her in her book.

Remember that there is a reason she’s acting out the way she is right now. She’s not well, and it’s not even her fault, they’ve pushed her to become this person. I think she needs love & understanding, not even more piled up judgement, especially from her own “fans.” 

👏👏👏 

I agree with you completely. There’s a lot that hasn’t been said/revealed imo and some is waiting for court. She has to lay low if she wants vindication. 

I hope Britney gets the justice she deserves for the atrocities committed against her. 

I don’t understand how anyone thought Britney would come out the other side of this “normal”. She’s been forever changed, and it seems the worst incident was that 2019 stay where she believes they tried to off her or get her to off herself :/ 

• Love 5

Britney has morphed her persona and self worth to that of a talentless ****star. It’s all about being skinny and being nude literally spreading her legs in front of assistants takings pictures - so it’s hard to feel any connection to her at all. She was always **** but now it’s just vulgar and odd. The fact that we know she’s better than that and hope she wakes up and realizes it too one day is why most people still stay. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t think a lot of you still understand just to what extent she was hurt during the conservatorship.

There’s probably a lot of details of the abuse that has not yet to be released bc of plans for future litigation or bc she herself has not wanted to share. Britney for the most part downplays trauma and fakes it till she makes it. When she was fresh out of the facility she was still posting on IG like nothing was going on. I believe she has ommited a lot of things that happened to her in her book.

Remember that there is a reason she’s acting out the way she is right now. She’s not well, and it’s not even her fault, they’ve pushed her to become this person. I think she needs love & understanding, not even more piled up judgement, especially from her own “fans.” 

I agree.

If she had come out on the other side ready to go back to work, we would say that the conservatorship was healthy, saved her life. In reality, it was a financial and personal nightmare with physical consequences such as migraines and nerve damage. 

This morning, I saw photos of Britney at a Miami pool on Dec 1, 2019. It was her only vacation that year and she looked pale, her face swollen either from crying or medication or both. 

Britney looked so much better when she was freed and she looks phantastic today. That doesn't mean she is back to her carefree years. In her book, she writes that they made her **** on stage and restricted her in her private life. Today, she controls how **** she wants to be on her IG stage. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney has morphed her persona and self worth to that of a talentless ****star. It’s all about being skinny and being nude literally spreading her legs in front of assistants takings pictures - so it’s hard to feel any connection to her at all. She was always **** but now it’s just vulgar and odd. The fact that we know she’s better than that and hope she wakes up and realizes it too one day is why most people still stay. 

To be fair who isn't spreading their legs now days though?

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

• Haha 2

"Britney Spears" might as well have died, I mean that's how much of a 180 I feel regarding the pop star version of her. She's gone. 

That's okay, as long as it's her choice. At the end of the day that's what I hope is going on (that she's choosing to live her life in whatever way she chooses) and btw I highly doubt she's actually just holed up in her house 24/7 stewing and descending into madness like some of y'all believe. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

If she’s happy spinning, spin away! But can a person that only does that all day truly be happy? 

What on earth makes you think that is the "only" thing she does? Are you really that sheltered that you think if you don't see it happening on Instagram, that means it doesn't happen? Is that what social media has done to y'all? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Nobody cares what you think about her Instagram or if you want to leave, just do it, it doesn't requite an announcement that nobody was checking for.

It's so funny to me how for years you will have been one of the people saying "I want Britney to be free so she can do what she wants!"... and now that she is you are saying "I'm not going to be her fan anymore because she's not doing what I want her to do!", it's so hypocritical and phoney.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, No Seas Cortes said:

This topic is extremely tired now. I really wish my biggest problem in the world was Britney's Instagram. Why do people invest so much time in someone's life and career? We don't know this woman at all. I understand being a fan, listening to her music, and caring about her as a person, but not to the degree that you're so attached to her it keeps making you upset. Is it really that serious? If Britney's Instagram looked amazing, if she looked stunning, wore expensive clothes, were releasing new hits, would this truly be your victory? Would it bring you money, love, success? No, it's all hers, not yours, so move on. Many of you simply idealize the notion of Britney behaving like other celebrities. But she'd probably become a rich, capitalistic **** like Gaga and Taylor, and you'd still complain

Thank you. This needed to be said and can apply for more people here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't need to feel connect with someone I don't know, but I understand what you mean.

Britney is lost in her own mind... it seems. Some people want to pretend they like the "free rebel" Britney, forcing themselves to believe one day she will simply be back to the old Britney. They still hope she wants to perform and love this (lol) because she spinning all the time. 

I couldn’t lie to myself saying I like what she is now. She is a sad joke right now. I do believe she can get better, but it doesn't seem she is putting some effort... she wants to be the mess she is. 

Her "rebel phase" makes no sense anymore. Time to grow up.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Love and understanding she had for years now. Fans always supported her, the GP was on her side for some time thanks to the docs and her testimony. Her book sold well.

I agree that Britney is like that because  of everything that happened but we will normalize this forever? She is not getting better, nothing changed for almost four years now. Some fans can pretend,  others can't.

But I agree with you, she's not well.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Let's state a few facts:

It's been 2 years and 5 months that she is free not 4 years.

In that time, she lost a baby, got married, got divorced, had her kids distance themselves, had her ex and Jayden give interviews that were negative for her and publish old videos. Her sister wrote a book that mentioned her more often than the number of pages in the book.

Had her mother and father demand huge sums for their lawyers. Had Tristar and her father hide financial transactions. Had tabloids malign her. 

During that time, she had a successful song with Elton John, a song with Will.I.am. She wrote an extremely successful memoir that made the gp give an insight into her life.

She has a lawyer who fights for her and upcoming court dates because her father still hasn't provided proper paperwork.

She traveled to Mexico numerous times, had Hawaii and Tahiti beach vacations.

All of this is way more than I did in the last 2 1/2 years.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, justhanging said:

Her social media is always 10 slides of her ***** & ***** or spinning. Exhausting and she has so much more to offer as a human being than her body.

ive been thinking the same. It seems like she thinks that her looks and ***uality are the only valuable things about her. Which is not true at all. But thats all she is focused on in her IG. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney in my opinion is a shell of the strong person she used to be. She hasn’t said a word to her fans that's clearly from her since October 2022 and I no longer recognize her.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears celebrated nearly a year of freedom from her conservatorship, which was...

Who is this person on Instagram?

If she’s happy spinning, spin away! But can a person that only does that all day truly be happy? 

I don’t want to encourage, enable or be complicit in anything negative that could be going on.

Her social media is always 10 slides of her ***** & ***** or spinning. Exhausting and she has so much more to offer as a human being than her body.

Imagine being her sons seeing that? Would you want to? I don't find it artistic, liberating, tasteful, in fact it shows just how lost she is.

Just like Michael Jackson and Madonna, it's clear she has yes men around her, that don't tell her the truth. It’s sad that this is what she’s resulted to. I mean "truly inspirational" work with her Instagram. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Honestly, I consider her a reborn and her pre-2008 life was like her past life in another body and life. Now there is someone I don't know for me, and like everyone I don't know, I wish her luck in life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block