I no longer feel a connection to Britney and don't want to be complicit. Update -- Circus Era Hair Stylist Says She No Longer Recognizes The Version of Britney We See on Instagram

Wtf do people expect? Obviously at the beginning of the CON she was still the typical Britney we know and love. She wasn’t yet fully enslaved, humiliated and abused by her own family and team (that she clothed, fed and housed for two decades). The magnitude of the horrible situation she was in didn’t really hit her until around 2010 it seems when they made the CON “permanent”. Try having literally every single person in your life including your own children use and abuse you for a decade and a half only to turn around and throw you out like trash after you finally speak up for yourself and put everyone on blast. It’s going to take years for her to come to terms with any of that. 

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
On 3/27/2024 at 9:24 AM, No Seas Cortes said:

This topic is extremely tired now. I really wish my biggest problem in the world was Britney's Instagram. Why do people invest so much time in someone's life and career? We don't know this woman at all. I understand being a fan, listening to her music, and caring about her as a person, but not to the degree that you're so attached to her it keeps making you upset. Is it really that serious? If Britney's Instagram looked amazing, if she looked stunning, wore expensive clothes, were releasing new hits, would this truly be your victory? Would it bring you money, love, success? No, it's all hers, not yours, so move on. Many of you simply idealize the notion of Britney behaving like other celebrities. But she'd probably become a rich, capitalistic **** like Gaga and Taylor, and you'd still complain

T R U T H

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Just desactive your account, why do we need a post ? No one gives you attention at home ?:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Even if Britney is going through a hard time that doesn't mean I can't ask questions if I'm worried about someone. We should be able to talk about things without being shut down or insulted. It's about being caring and understanding, not judgmental.

Edited by justhanging
18 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I think deep down you probably mean well but this is ... not it.

ANYONE THINKING LIKE THE OP NEEDS TO STOP PATHOLOGIZING BRITNEY.

We've heard her side of things through her book, we understand the depths of hell she's been through and know that TCon deserve to be in prison and legal proceedings are still ongoing. Clearly that's a strong reason for her silence.

But at the end of the day, her personal life and psychology are none of our business and fans speculating are no better than the garbage, sensational media responsible for Britney's situation.

Perhaps many of you are young and lack the perspective necessary to understand the toxicity of this kind of culture: but let's focus on her career, her music and her art and stop assuming who she is as a person.

As much as we would like to be able to pretend that we know her: we do not! Take all this energy and direct it at yourself, you'll be happier in the long run. 

I do appreciate you OP for your support in some of the justice threads. Maybe you could also focus on that.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks but while it's true that Britney has faced extreme hardships and deserves empathy and support, dismissing concerns about her well-being as "pathologizing" her is overly simplistic in my opinion.

It's essential to acknowledge that discussing mental health and personal struggles can be beneficial.

Encouraging introspection and self-reflection is valuable, but it shouldn't come at the expense of ignoring legitimate concerns about someone's well-being. I hope she is doing alright and her Instagram is just a sideshow.

18 hours ago, icybaby said:

I go back and forth with my thoughts about Britneys situation. I do realise she was under control for too long abused. I do think she deserves her own life without music, dancing and albums doing whatever she wants. She functions after end of cship now like 3 years already. Nothing bad happened to her. Aside from her divorce, that basketball player nonsense, her son giving interview and going away to hawaii and some tmz articles she does live pretty well. She travels. I hope she finds happyness in that. Her instagram posts can be frustrating and disturbing so i am not following her. But then i see it i can not help but thinking is she ok. Like for real. I hope so. 

You get it.

9 hours ago, rik said:

Not the update on her makeup artist from the start of the literal conservatorship that enslaved her. Girl Mean Girls Reaction GIF

The makeup artist hung out with Britney and her kids and said they got to be really close. She didn't enslave Britney. She was a good friend to Britney and was pushed out by Jamie for getting too close.

I fixed your headline: "A stylist who was an employee for a human trafficking ring says she doesn't recognize the person her employers enslaved for 13 years" 

"I'm mad that a woman whose life was destroyed by human traffickers won't live her life for MEEEE" 

As a survivor of trafficking myself **** all of you who pass judgment on Britney for "being different" yeah she's gone through something most people can't even comprehend. 

Her going into a recording studio, going on stage, doing a music video or photoshoot will trigger her and make her relive her abuse because that's what they forced her to do for 13 years

Yall want to relive her abuse just so she can be your little barbie doll and entertain you. 

She's a human being. She's not going to dance for you anymore. 

Edited by Armchairrevolution
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Armchairrevolution said:

I fixed your headline: "A stylist who was an employee for a human trafficking ring says she doesn't recognize the person her employers enslaved for 13 years" 

"I'm mad that a woman whose life was destroyed by human traffickers won't live her life for MEEEE" 

As a survivor of trafficking myself **** all of you who pass judgment on Britney for "being different" yeah she's gone through something most people can't even comprehend. 

Her going into a recording studio, going on stage, doing a music video or photoshoot will trigger her and make her relive her abuse because that's what they forced her to do for 13 years

Yall want to relive her abuse just so she can be your little barbie doll and entertain you. 

She's a human being. She's not going to dance for you anymore. 

I agree with your first headline. Not the rest because that's not what I said or meant.

I won’t lie I agree with the op to the fact I don’t know this person, nonetheless I will never give up on Britney or close the curtain on her. 

I pray for her every night & hope she will find her way back to true happiness. I do agree she has yes men around but what can I do but just hope she’s safe & ok. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

No. That user is not a genuine fan. I am

LMAOO girl bye. You’re a fan of creating drama and made-up scenarios. You want Britney to live her life according to YOUR standards. I don’t know who needs to slap this across your forehead but that is THE prime definition of someone who isn’t a genuine fan. You and that ped****e, Emil, can kindly piss off.

8 hours ago, BadBunny said:

LMAOO girl bye. You’re a fan of creating drama and made-up scenarios. You want Britney to live her life according to YOUR standards. I don’t know who needs to slap this across your forehead but that is THE prime definition of someone who isn’t a genuine fan. You and that ped****e, Emil, can kindly piss off.

You attack everyone and troll people all the time. I don't fit into that category. 

Genuine concern of the health of someone you are inspired by isn't me wanting to control Britney.

If you're done why make a thtrad ? It's okay to let go. Now some of your posts makes sense tho

ill always be a stab and support her even as she's changed . Don't go through the back and forth like I do with gaga

Edited by Barmy86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block