Game : Pick yours. Britney's worst video and Britney's best video for ya (but in your opinion what you enjoy, not trying to critically acclaim)

Worst video is probably Break the Iceor if I can count it Kill the Lights. Animation? The should have just did a montag of footage 

My fav is Gimme More. I love the aesthetic and it’s so raw and gritty. It really displays Britney in a more aggresuve rebellious manner which I can’t get enough of. 

On 3/7/2024 at 11:08 PM, princessmimi said:

Best video: either Overprotected Darkchild Remix or I'm A Slave 4 U

Worst video: Make Me (which is ironic cause u like it)

Actually i knew Make Me is an extremely unpopular choice and it took balls for me to say it that i like it

im surprised noone has come after me for that

Slave 4 U is actually a good choice, i think its kinda a one of a kind video isnt it? her charms in Slave 4 U are uncomparable to anything else.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

Actually i knew Make Me is an extremely unpopular choice and it took balls for me to say it that i like it

im surprised noone has come after me for that

Slave 4 U is actually a good choice, i think its kinda a one of a kind video isnt it? her charms in Slave 4 U are uncomparable to anything else.

What I think makes Make Me bad is the horrible cheesy acting from Britney and the women in it.

If they weren't laughing like hyenas the entire video, I probably would've liked it more plus the video had a weird concept.

I mean they were auditioning men to sleep with her.

How does that make sense?

If they didn't want to release the original video, they could've came up with a storyline of her at a club or bar and trying to seduce someone.

That would've been better than what we got.

Oh yeah Slave is definitely her sxiest and hottest video to date.

That's why I have it as my profile pic.

To this day, I still aspire to have a body like she did in the video. 

4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Best: Make Me

Worst: Toxic

:liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Tell me you're joking without telling me you're joking. :jackk_alien:

Best : well I can't choose so for different reasons I will say : Oops, I love Rock N roll (proof you don't need 20 costumes and different sets to serve strong visuals) Me against the music, Toxic and Hold it against me. And Lucky and Stronger will always have a special place in my heart but I'm biased because they are my favorites. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Worst : well Hold me closer and kill the lights are not REAL music videos to me so I will say Perfume. Perfume is a a very boring video. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/9/2024 at 1:56 PM, Alio said:

Tell me you're joking without telling me you're joking. :jackk_alien:

Best : well I can't choose so for different reasons I will say : Oops, I love Rock N roll (proof you don't need 20 costumes and different sets to serve strong visuals) Me against the music, Toxic and Hold it against me. And Lucky and Stronger will always have a special place in my heart but I'm biased because they are my favorites. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Worst : well Hold me closer and kill the lights are not REAL music videos to me so I will say Perfume. Perfume is a a very boring video. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I agree about Perfume being boring. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

The original storyline where she shoots the cheating boyfriend would've been much more interesting than what we got.

I really think that some of her worst videos were made during the conservatorship like this one and Make Me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block