She’s not mental she’s just like this now

10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The trauma topic always being used is a choice...

Why it’s so difficult for some people to accept Britney needs mental help? Why some people are so afraid to admit Britney behavior is off and like @HairFlipQueen wrote... it is affecting others, not only her.

Trauma stays forever,  but you can deal with it and grow as a person learning how to manage it (and you only learn with professional help). Making excuses will not help Britney to see she needs the help.

The examples he used are flawed. Lindsay Lohan is doing great, she’s back to acting, stopped with the unhinged behavior and lies. She is married and have a baby, no more scandals for years now.

I understand trying to defend Britney from haters,  but this "she is just like this now", normalizing not seeking help... not a good thing.

Even if you think she needs help, she is an adulte and can make decision for herself. Is she asking for help ? No. She is not a child.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Matou
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Matou said:

Even if you think she needs help, she is an adulte and can make decision for herself. Is she asking for help ? No. She is not a child.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

That's not the point lol. 

If Britney still wants to refuse help, that's ok... she'll face the consequences sooner or later, like any other person. She's not above law and rules. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

If Britney still wants to refuse help, that's ok... she'll face the consequences sooner or later, like any other person. She's not above law and rules. 

Oh yes it's exactly the point. Check some scientific articles to know the diff between an adult and a child. Above the law and rules ? for what ? posting IG video with cig or knives ? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Y'all act like the same people who want to control her.

You don't like it but it what it is and you should accept it or leave this woman in peace.

• Love 4

Lol so according to people here having a baby and being married is what healthy people should be doing. Lmfao britney wont follow ur dumb social rules.

social media has made people so used to fake **** that they no longer recognize realness as a sane thing to do. Its sad. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

And what do you want her to get help for exactly? Would you like her to be admitted to the Hospital For People Who Dance Too Much On Instagram or the American Institute of Messy Hair Popstars? What exactly is the thing she needs to be helped for in your expert opinion?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Many people have been through trauma but are not behaving like this. (I have PTSD effects myself, probably for life - just trying to live the best way I can with it.)

Many people in my family have been affected by mood disorder. I see many commonalities here and we know that Britney has been clinically diagnosed with some sort of mood disorder and would have been assessed by many health professionals.

I feel for her but two things can be true at once - the conservatorship was inept and heavy handed, not totally in her best interests. Britney is also unwell. That doesn't make her less of a person in need of some respect, support and understanding.

I can't help but wonder how she herself may feel one day about this content, if she is in better condition. It will probably be another 'What was I thinking?' moment. But once it is posted it is on the Internet for all time and B is the one putting it out there unfortunately.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I think the bulk of the concern is that she receives some reasonable treatment. If the trauma is resulting from the judgements and pressures of fame, it doesn't take a person to have undergone a doctorate program in Clinical Psychology *cough* to realize that whoever she is receiving treatment from is suggesting she try to remove stressors and triggers in her life reasonably. She's constantly perpetuating her own trauma, especially when it is abundantly clear her videos aren't being received positively by the public. Either her psychologist is incompetent or she's really unhinged. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The trauma topic always being used is a choice...

Why it’s so difficult for some people to accept Britney needs mental help? Why some people are so afraid to admit Britney behavior is off and like @HairFlipQueen wrote... it is affecting others, not only her.

Trauma stays forever,  but you can deal with it and grow as a person learning how to manage it (and you only learn with professional help). Making excuses will not help Britney to see she needs the help.

The examples he used are flawed. Lindsay Lohan is doing great, she’s back to acting, stopped with the unhinged behavior and lies. She is married and have a baby, no more scandals for years now.

I understand trying to defend Britney from haters,  but this "she is just like this now", normalizing not seeking help... not a good thing.

others who? who exactly?

Her evil father?

her evil mother?

her evil siblings?

her evil ex?

her selfish and estranged kids?

This whole response is a joke.

And most importantly, no, it does not affect us fans in any way whatsoever

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I don't understand that either, fans will believe that she's cloned, that she's being controlled, that she's trolling but won't accept that she has a mental illness!! I'm pretty sure she's bipolar, and that's ok but she needs to follow a treatment plan, having a mental illness it's not the end of world! I'm in treatment for OCD, and I have to take my meds and attend therapy otherwise I won't be fine, it's the same with Britney. 

It's mind-boggling to me that some fans think it's normal a 42 year old woman dressing like a teenager, dancing with knives, with cigarettes, attacking people online and in real life, ranting about things that happened over 20 years ago, praising her family one day, destroying them the next, posting naked pictures where she looks like a mess, hooking up with a felon, desperately seeking the attention of the media only to complain about it. 

This behavior screams help, she's not healing, she's not doing ok.

I think some fans are scared and a bit ignorant about mental illness in general. And haters usually make fun of Britney calling her crazy and stuff like that... so the fans are very defensive about it. I mean that's  the only explanation because like I mentioned many times... if other artist had the exactly content Britney has and had the same background,  I don't believe they wouldn’t think something's wrong with the person.

Deep down most of the fans agree that things are strange... u can tell for the new narrative of the "trauma changed her forever ", before it was something like "I don't see nothing weird,  Britney only having fun".

Lies like "she is free, the c-ship serves only to protect her from bad guys like Sam Lufti". Our fanbase love to believe in certain things to find comfort.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Many people have been through trauma but are not behaving like this. (I have PTSD effects myself, probably for life - just trying to live the best way I can with it.)

Many people in my family have been affected by mood disorder. I see many commonalities here and we know that Britney has been clinically diagnosed with some sort of mood disorder and would have been assessed by many health professionals.

I feel for her but two things can be true at once - the conservatorship was inept and heavy handed, not totally in her best interests. Britney is also unwell. That doesn't make her less of a person in need of some respect, support and understanding.

I can't help but wonder how she herself may feel one day about this content, if she is in better condition. It will probably be another 'What was I thinking?' moment. But once it is posted it is on the Internet for all time and B is the one putting it out there unfortunately.

I agree.

1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

Especially Amanda Bynes who was in psychosis. Saying mental illnesses don't exist and "they are just themselves" is a very dangerous trend.

Exactly.  And that's the point.

We shouldn't make fun of these women, but we shouldn't just pretend everything's fine... because something very serious can happen.

We can talk about mental illness... it's not a death sentence or a criminal thing. Britney and any other person struggling can have a good life if they start to take care of themselves.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block