She’s not mental she’s just like this now

2 hours ago, Fita said:

Yeah, I was in João Pessoa (are u brazilian too, btw?). I went to two of them (Virgens de tambaú e Cafuçu). The first I got really drunk till I passed out omg :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: and in the second I was fine, got up on a motorbike for the first time ever, exciting! So I enjoyed. How bout yours?

Yeah, I´m brazilian (:

I went to Belo Horizonte and truly have the best moment in my life. Mineiros are wonderful and very kind (and hot).Television Girls GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

never met this kind of amazing people ever. I´m truly excited for next year.

Do you live in Brazil?

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, mmmpapii said:

Yeah, I´m brazilian (:

I went to Belo Horizonte and truly have the best moment in my life. Mineiros are wonderful and very kind (and hot).Television Girls GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

never met this kind of amazing people ever. I´m truly excited for next year.

Do you live in Brazil?

I do! I live in João Pessoa, Paraíba ☀️ But I was born and raised in Brasília. So you're from BH? I heard it's exciting to go out at night there. And Mineiros I heard about a little bit, not much. Where do you live today?

• Love 1
On 2/21/2024 at 7:52 PM, HairFlipQueen said:

There’s no way on earth Britney should be a role model!! I’m not talking about that, is that honestly how my post came across? That I’m demanding she be this perfect role model? 

I was trying to say that how we act in this world affects others, those we cross paths with and those we display ourselves to publicly. Those people will then have a reaction and it won’t always be positive, that’s just how it is. 

I struggle often with being able to articulate my thoughts and it’s not always easy to explain things properly so that might have happened here!

EDITED TO ADD: She shouldn’t be expected to be a role model, except to her boys. People might not agree with me but I do believe that parents should be role models to their children. People shouldn’t feel obliged to be any kind of role model to the general public, but to your own children, yes I feel we should be and the reality is that this is who kids are going to look up to while growing up. 

i get what you mean but from the first comment it felt like you were criticising her mistakes. and those things when she did it, she was not aware of the videos and whatnot would surface in public.

can you imagine when you are out and about worrying about every mistake you do will end up on the internet? that’s what she is still going through as a celebrity.

everyone makes mistakes and has their rights to think and say what they want to, even Britney.

these fake fans all trashing her then say oh it’s just an opinion. well britney was just putting her opinion out there. She is a human being.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Fita said:

I do! I live in João Pessoa, Paraíba ☀️ But I was born and raised in Brasília. So you're from BH? I heard it's exciting to go out at night there. And Mineiros I heard about a little bit, not much. Where do you live today?

Unfortunely I do not live in BH, I´m from Curitiba and live here as well

On 2/20/2024 at 1:27 PM, LizeS_ said:

I don't understand that either, fans will believe that she's cloned, that she's being controlled, that she's trolling but won't accept that she has a mental illness!! I'm pretty sure she's bipolar, and that's ok but she needs to follow a treatment plan, having a mental illness it's not the end of world! I'm in treatment for OCD, and I have to take my meds and attend therapy otherwise I won't be fine, it's the same with Britney. 

It's mind-boggling to me that some fans think it's normal a 42 year old woman dressing like a teenager, dancing with knives, with cigarettes, attacking people online and in real life, ranting about things that happened over 20 years ago, praising her family one day, destroying them the next, posting naked pictures where she looks like a mess, hooking up with a felon, desperately seeking the attention of the media only to complain about it. 

This behavior screams help, she's not healing, she's not doing ok.

Okay so let's say she does have mental illness and she doesn't want any therapy. What you gonna do about it? Force her into one? or support the people who will do that to her? Who are you to judge how she should or should not do in her life. You don't own her. People not respecting britney and keep wanting to control her life is what drive her mad in the first place.

It is this toxic, controlling, and entitled mentality like this that enable the conservatorship in the first place. "Oh we need to help her. If she doesn't help herself let's us take care her life for her."

Do you actually understand the meaning of freedom? If she doesn't want therapy, there's nothing we can do about it. That's called respecting people's freedom/choice. It is not your ******* life. Stop commenting. If you are pressed and don't want to see that just leave the fandom, instead of looking down on britney daily and make hundreds of posts saying she is problematic/messy. There are so many people in this world that aren't perfect and do not live the prettiest life out there. None of them got forced into therapy or have their wealth and power taken from them. Why do you want to control her? Who are you to do that.

Edited by brit_wing
  • Love 2
On 2/20/2024 at 3:14 PM, Dark Willow said:

That's not the point lol. 

If Britney still wants to refuse help, that's ok... she'll face the consequences sooner or later, like any other person. She's not above law and rules. 

What a loser, stop spending your time online writing about someone who doesn’t know you. What ******* “consequences” are there to “face” for spinning in your living room? Basket case. Imagine equating a woman rebelling to breaking the law. You don’t even know if she sees a therapist or not, get help. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

What a loser, stop spending your time online writing about someone who doesn’t know you. What ******* “consequences” are there to “face” for spinning in your living room? Basket case. Imagine equating a woman rebelling to breaking the law. You don’t even know if she sees a therapist or not, get help. 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

10 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Okay so let's say she does have mental illness and she doesn't want any therapy. What you gonna do about it? Force her into one? or support the people who will do that to her? Who are you to judge how she should or should not do in her life. You don't own her. People not respecting britney and keep wanting to control her life is what drive her mad in the first place.

It is this toxic, controlling, and entitled mentality like this that enable the conservatorship in the first place. "Oh we need to help her. If she doesn't help herself let's us take care her life for her."

Do you actually understand the meaning of freedom? If she doesn't want therapy, there's nothing we can do about it. That's called respecting people's freedom/choice. It is not your ******* life. Stop commenting. If you are pressed and don't want to see that just leave the fandom, instead of looking down on britney daily and make hundreds of posts saying she is problematic/messy. There are so many people in this world that aren't perfect and do not live the prettiest life out there. None of them got forced into therapy or have their wealth and power taken from them. Why do you want to control her? Who are you to do that.

Would you leave a psycopath to he’s own will and freedom to excecute what those voices in his head tells him to do? Not right?

im not saying this is britneys case of course but there are several and different mental health issues that need supervision. The sad part about this is that she is such a powerfull woman that her own family decided to exploit her instead of closely take her of her while giving as much freedom as possible while she made her own path to a slow recovery with proper therapy and treatments.

she was instead put on a world tour after rehab in 2008

these new generational stuff about being what you are withot even careing if its healthy for you in a long term and for the world and society you live in is just an uneducated irresponsible childish and easy path ppl follow to not take accountabilty for their actions. Evasion anybody? Why do you think everyone and their moms is dr*gd all week?

the world is at a baaad place.

As for britney, she needs to GROW. She needs to take the healthy path. Do therapy. Heal. She needs to know she is valuable. She needs to CARE. to reconect with herself. To reconnect with her kids. Not because i say so but because ANY healthy human being has those basic inner drives at heart.

Her change did not even start after this trauma from the conservatorship. It started LONG ago. Or make me understand how she even stoped knowing how to dance in 2006 when she was the greatest singer who was actually a unique professional dancer??

nothing is making sense since forever and its because she started having issues LONG LONG ago and all the ppl from 2007 on only took advantage of it instead of being there for her to give a proper advice and help

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

Would you leave a psycopath to he’s own will and freedom to excecute what those voices in his head tells him to do? Not right?

im not saying this is britneys case of course but there are several and different mental health issues that need supervision. The sad part about this is that she is such a powerfull woman that her own family decided to exploit her instead of closely take her of her while giving as much freedom as possible while she made her own path to a slow recovery with proper therapy and treatments.

these new generational stuff about being what you are withot even careing if its healthy for you in a long term and for the world and society you live in is just an uneducated irresponsible childish and easy path ppl follow to not take accountabilty for their actions. Evasion anybody? Why do you think everyone and their moms is dr*gd all week?

As for britney, she needs to GROW. She needs to take the healthy path. Do therapy. Heal. She needs to know she is valuable. She needs to CARE. to reconect with herself. To reconnect with her kids. Not because i say so but because ANY healthy human being has those basic inner drives at heart.

Her change did not even start after this trauma from the conservatorship. It started LONG ago. Or make me understand how she even stoped knowing how to dance in 2006 when she was the greatest singer who was actually a unique professional dancer??

nothing is making sense since forever and its because she started having issues LONG LONG ago and all the ppl from 2007 on only took advantage of it instead of being there for her to give a proper advice and help

Love that pic :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

2 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I do agree with this and it’s very well written. Multiple things can be true at once. It’s ok to say Britney’s issues go way back before the conservatorship and that she wasn’t in a good place or making healthy choices years ago. It’s also true that the people around her treated her horrendously and completely took advantage of her state of mind and her vulnerabilities and took their “care” way too far, into abusive territory.

It’s ok to say she doesn’t appear to be doing great right now or always being fair to those around her, while also saying she’s suffering the effects of trauma. 

Sometimes things seem so black and white on here, there’s no room for looking at various perspectives. 

And if you do point stuff out that people don’t agree with then you get a load of personal abuse. I’ve been told to get a life and called names and that I’m too invested, however it seems like it’s ok to be so invested in Britney that you’re willing to be nasty to anyone criticising her, plus wishing harm on others who do. Eg: The comments about that presenter from The View on that thread, including one where someone says “Let’s get her”

• Like 1
13 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

@mmmpapii @Fita - I also live in Brazil! Not Brazilian but I’ve lived in here a few years now. Currently live near Blumenau but was actually just in João Pessoa last month for vacay!

Wow, cool! I'm in João Pessoa right now. Do you appreciate living here, in Brazil? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block