She’s not mental she’s just like this now

Some people want her to be 100% cured from what she endured. She will never, because the trauma from what she explained were so intense that she has to live with it. Of course she can regress in the process but I'm sure she is doing what she can to be okay.

Stop judging others. What a nice wish but so hard for most of people.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

More like hate their fans who thinks are Harvard psychologists and psychiatrists.

some fans are turning into the persons who push Britney to her actual state, the media and her family. 

I think you and him are acting like 2.0 psychologists, since u think u know what's is going on with her, her mind, and her mental health, nobody know so just close your mouth, it's better i think. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

It's all so EXTRA, there's nothing about trauma or abuse or anything like that in her recent behaviour,

It's just her style of having fun and be creative and put herself out there, she grow up with dancers, rappers, those people smoked cigs and joints and had fun between rehearsals, that's her references,

It's ok to play, it's old references some people don't know

Society now are too obsessed with mental health, if you don't appear plastic and like everyone else, if you're out of the bubble, you called crazy and stuff like that, if you're a celebrity your instagram have to be so aesthetic, plastic, and very Kardashian

Britney is a Sagittarius with an Aquarius moon, a Libra rising, a new air and she changed, a new air a new idea rises, she's crazy different and she's an artist, people should gtfo with putting Britney in every mental health category.

That's why she should put her team in jail, they humiliated her putting in that ******* ambulance in 2008 and now the stigma is forever sticked with her. I guess there's no turning back, fans want her dull and a barbie doll so they can display that her mental health is PERFECT! and she's totally FINE!

Britney doesn't give a **** and will appear they way she wants, she's playing and doesn't care to be a plastic boring celebrity anymore.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

It's just her style of having fun and be creative and put herself out there, she grow up with dancers, rappers, those people smoked cigs and joints and had fun between rehearsals, that's her references.

It's ok to play, it's old references some people don't know.

Society now are too obsessed with mental health, if you don't appear plastic and like everyone else, if you're out of the bubble, you called crazy and stuff like that, if you're a celebrity your instagram have to be so aesthetic, plastic, and very Kardashian.

I agree with those parts.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do understand what he’s saying, and he’s right of course about the effects of trauma on a person, but I’ve asked this before:

Where does Britney’s right to be who she is impact on others to the extent that she should be challenged about it? 

Hard to put it in a sentence so will try again. Her right to exist and behave how she does now, shouldn’t negatively impact on others who are innocent. 

Off the top of my head I’m referring to her children and whatever they’ve been through which we DON’T know, all we know is that they’ve reached a point where they’ve gone no contact with her, which takes a lot for a child. 

I’m referring to whatever issue she had with Selena Gomez and the childish, embarrassing way she went about it. If they have problems fine, there’s a more human way to deal with them that how she did.

I’m talking about the Jack in the Box worker who was on the receiving end of her public rage after attempting to be kind to her. 

I’m talking about staff at the horse riding place where she decided to go topless, plus staff and guests at the Four Seasons hotel who didn’t get to decide whether they wanted to see a half naked person that day. 

I’m talking about road users who may encounter Britney when she’s deciding to speed and then police who pull her over and see she doesn’t have a licence with her. 

I’m talking about the staff and other users of the dance studio in Maui who had to deal with her deciding to break the law by smoking on their premises, and might have had to deal with ash all over the floor, plus the smell.

So you see all of those things might be caused by Britney’s trauma, and therefore understandable. The people who have to cross paths with her though might not be so tolerant when it begins to impact them. 

To sum up - yes Britney is who she is, and she has the right to do what she wants or is capable of. However, others interacting with her will have the right to react to her choices. 

I agree with this.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Fita said:

I agree with those parts.

We fans have to defend our girl out there

It's just funny she doesn't let anyone be creative with her her, with her videos?

Sean Preston probably knows how to edit better, she could hire him for that, an once a week project

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block