Apple Music said "Blackout," "In The Zone," and "Oops!... I Did It Again" are Britney's Holy Trinity. Do you agree?

Big yes, Oops belongs to the bests! Everytime I hear it up to this day I think it’s perfection. Great, catchy tunes from beginning to end. I know some of you would say Dear Diary says hi, but I have always considered that as a simple outro or closure of the album, and even that song makes more sense than almost anything on BJ…

It still conveys that early 00s bubble gum pop but as a big sister of Baby…

Edited by Chad Hudson
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Toy_Soldier_93 said:

Nope, I do rate Oops! high up in her discography but for me it's Blackout, ITZ and Britney. Britney album is just too iconic with its singles, and has more deep cuts I prefer like Lonely, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, Anticipating and Before the Goodbye.

Taste. 

THIS is the underrated Holy Trinity. I know most of us place Britney album or even Glory on the holy trinity spot but, Oops deserves to be there too.
Oops is full of bops, even the ballads are good. 

Btw... talkin about Oops... why can't I play the bonus tracks from this version?:

is it region locked? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

3 hours ago, rik said:

It is a HUGE album. Even if it’s not our favourite, it does hold a special place in her discography. It’s like Baby One More Time, but more upbeat 

Yes, not necessarily in my holy trinity but a strong sophomore album. I’m glad she released “Britney” and has shown her mature, more in control side. I love it!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block