Apple Music said "Blackout," "In The Zone," and "Oops!... I Did It Again" are Britney's Holy Trinity. Do you agree?

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Most faves: Overprotected, Lonely, Cinderella, Bombastic Love, When I Found You, Before The Goodbye.

And yours?

Slave, Lonely, Boys, Cinderella, Let Me Be, I Run Away, What It’s Like To Be Me, Before The Goodbye. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Controversial but I wish they’d add GH:MP because that’s just iconic hit after iconic hit and is an iconic greatest hits album

it went to number 2 in my country (UK) vs in the zone that peaked at 13, like the people KNEW and remember this album!

i just think it’s essential for showcasing Britney’s early career and how pop perfection it was!

Edited by GregReid
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

Controversial but I wish they’d add GH:MP because that’s just iconic hit after iconic hit and is an iconic greatest hits album

it went to number 2 in my country (UK) vs in the zone that peaked at 13, like the people KNEW and remember this album!

i just think it’s essential for showcasing Britney’s early career and how pop perfection it was!

It doesn’t make any sense to add a greatest hits to an artist most essential albums.. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

16 minutes ago, Style. said:

It doesn’t make any sense to add a greatest hits to an artist most essential albums.. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

you can think this 🙂 but the ‘immaculate collection’ is considered one of Madonna’s essential albums (not by Apple Music but by critics and was only her best selling)

the impact GH:MP had was bigger in my country than a lot of her other albums so it’s just a thought is all :) but I see your point also.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, GregReid said:

you can think this 🙂 but the ‘immaculate collection’ is considered one of Madonna’s essential albums (not by Apple Music but by critics and was only her best selling)

the impact GH:MP had was bigger in my country than a lot of her other albums so it’s just a thought is all :) but I see your point also.

Back when greatest hits were a thing, yes I get your point. GH:MP has the best album cover imo.:)

• Love 1

BLACKOUT/FEMME FATALE/GLORY 

They're my "trinity" in terms of they don't sound like the years they were released and each were released or soundtracks a moment in time 2007/8 leaving secondary school 15/16 years old and loved and still in awe she made it in that time ...2011 final year of college 18/19 years old and learning about myself those anthems sound unlike most other things released from that year and indeed at all it feels hyperpop in many ways very punky very energetic blockbuster feel 

GLORY was the late summer melancholy I needed and it just felt cosmic and still does feel very influential quietly too 

GH MP is iconic too that with these three albums define her discography 

On 2/17/2024 at 8:55 AM, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

My trinity is Blackout/Femme Fatale/Glory, but I can see why ITZ and OIDIA are ranked up there. The former sounds really good and has a distinctive sound, and OIDIA is very cohesive and while it may not be reverred as the legendary album as it was 20 years ago, it's still amazing!

Same, bestie.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

OT:  I definitely think "Oops!" is important since she survived the sophomore slump and this era cemented her legacy as the Princess of Pop.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block