Apple Music said "Blackout," "In The Zone," and "Oops!... I Did It Again" are Britney's Holy Trinity. Do you agree?

The “Britney” album will always be my favorite album of hers, that whole era was perfection. 

I would consider my trinity as Oops. Britney. ITZ (blackout is right behind these) 

It’s refreshing to see Oops get some recognition tho after all these years,  it’s her most iconic album and single of her entire career imo. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oops is her biggest era, I’m sure if the Grammys of today were the same as they were in the early 00s she would’ve been nominated for album of the year and at least won best pop vocal album. So I kinda agree. It’s a strong album and has her 3 most known singles and videos aside from toxic and baby 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Style. said:

“Oops!… I Did It Again” by Britney Spears has been added as one of her essential albums on Apple Music, with Blackout and In The Zone. Usually, they add the artist’s best and most defining album as essential so people can go and listen to their best works.
I wondered why, but then I started listening and oh my goodness — this album is pop perfection, a shame it didn’t win Best Vocal Pop Album at the Grammys; it has all it takes to deserve this award.

The transition from Don’t Go Knocking On My Door to (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction it is INSANE. It blew my mind the way I slept on this album. spacer.png

Do you agree with Apple’s decision?

Finally, someone who found the transition.

I would Blackout, ITZ, Circus. OIDIA will be 4th.

ITZ and Blackout should never be taken away from top 3 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't use Apple Music so idk how this works. Does the artist choose their own albums? I think it should've been Britney, ITZ & Blackout, but that's just my two cents. 

They add the artist’s best and most defining album as essential so people can go and listen to their best works, so it’s not the artist who is choosing them. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

If it wasn't for Toxic and Everytime, ITZ would not be anywhere near Top 3. The album tracks aged so badly IMO. If we exclude GH:MP, my trinity is Oops, Britney and Blackout

Funny opinion, cause it applies almost to most albums. Obviously if you take out two singles (out of three) the album wouldnt be that strong.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block