Britney: Another silent awkward moment is not great...

Another silent awkward moment is not great, just damn awkward you know 🤷🏼‍♀️ ??? I’ve heard that me and the Kardashians have created a cool uptalk, it’s the best way to be with people to be polite and show grace… especially with so many people my whole life judging me but you know !!! I remembered something y’all, I was not that way at all before the conservatorship… I was pretty damn cool but then mamma and daddy gotta own my star and talk **** over my head for THIRTEEN YEARS !!! So since I’m always so polite and sharing I was curious instead of this uptalk I WONDER HOW GOOD I WOULD BE AT DOWN ???

Pss…You know some things will never change though… I’m still OCD and my bed has to be made every morning and I clean too much and as a kid growing up it was about respecting the adults !!! I had to wash my mom’s back every night of my life... I had to get her ice water four times a day... I wonder what that would be like y’all  👗🌹🌹 !!!

Psss here is to me and my baby snow ❄️🌞!!!

Edited by Fita
12 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I don’t get the kardashians reference? What am I missing? 

I assume by uptalk she means that the Kardashians are good at being polite even with being judged constantly. Just like her life..idk could be wrong but that’s what I got lol

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I assume by uptalk she means that the Kardashians are good at being polite even with being judged constantly. Just like her life..idk could be wrong but that’s what I got lol

I understood something totally different, but it might be because i'm not a native speaker at english. I searched this 'uptalk' and I got that it was about the way they speak using a stronger tone in end of sentences sounding like a question, almost like an accent which I agree that Britney has a peculiar way of talking... Idk.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

Don't want to be rude but OCD? She cleaned too much ? we've seen how untidy her living room was from videos she shot a few times  and she's so famous for her messy hair that she didnt even care enough to at least fix/comb it before going out in public . 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It's been more than 3 years.. clearly therapy isn't working and there are no signs of improvement, she is stuck. 

Oh look who's back :clownery_makeup_meme: with the usual trolls.:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Anyways... She's very self aware... and if you don't get the caption it's not meant for you sorry! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Her minds  still stuck.... I so hope that she finds something meaningful to do, not talking nonsense or keeps bringing up the things past.....like you released a memoir.... time to MOVE ON! 

And wtf about washing her mom's back everyday ? weird to bringing this up in the post and doubt it's even real.... due to how much she lied in her posts for years....

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block