Britney: Another silent awkward moment is not great...

Just now, Style. said:

That's the truth. It's not my fault you can't distinguish between sarcasm and a rant. She’s always been sarcastic, goofy, playful, and smart. You don’t know her, and that's fine, but stop with this nonsense. Do you have friends? It’s concerning to see you on a pop forum complaining non-stop about a woman who is clearly doing better than you.

I promise you, Britney doesn’t care what you think. She is living her life. Live yours and focus on yourself.

Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

I’m looking at your history post right now and all I’m seeing is you complaining, whining and screaming inside. Yet you’re preaching about a woman to seek therapy? If the shoe fits, wear it girl.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Edited by Style.
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Her family must be so confused as one minute she says she loves her mum, the next she is bashing her again.

It's exhausting.

It's okay to feel a certain way but not everything we feel has to go on social media, that's not to say she can't have a voice. 

I'm sad to say that I don't think this is going to end well for her.

The basic knowledge of social media is never to expose everything about your life. Britney doesn't know (or refuse) the very first rule... allegedly she wants to break rules all the time, but doing this she only doing herself so many bad things.

Some fans say this is healing... I never saw someone healing posting online like an open diary,  quite the opposite. 

She is doing very bad lately,  clearly. I just hope the bottom is near, because I don't know for how long an untreated person can handle it.

The fast switch between love and hate is dangerous.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Uptalk is a certain way of speaking, similar to an Australian accent.

It's been 2 years and 3 months since she was freed. Just for the people who have trouble counting. November 12, 2021. And 2 years until her temporary accountant stopped at the end of January 2022. Jodi Montogomery was also supposed to be leave at the same time according to a remark by Judge Luna.

I haven't counted the number of participants in this forum who only show up to criticize Britney. They are more numerous than ever.

Yes, people are making fun of the way she talks. Can you believe what we're seeing? This is cyberbullying right in front of my eyes. Jesus Christ.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The basic knowledge of social media is never to expose everything about your life. Britney doesn't know (or refuse) the very first rule... allegedly she wants to break rules all the time, but doing this she only os doing herself so many bad things.

I swear, this is the most stupid thing I've ever read on social media. Firstly, social media is created for the purpose of exposing yourself to as many people as possible. Secondly, your discussion about rules makes me question your beliefs. This is giving me some nasty **** vibe. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edited by Style.
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m looking at your history post right now and all I’m seeing is you complaining, whining and screaming inside. Yet you’re preaching about a woman to seek therapy? If the shoe fits, wear it girl.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Everybody should do therapy. Some of you just love to show the ignorance about mental health care... 

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, people are making fun of the way she talks. Can you believe what we're seeing? This is cyberbullying right in front of my eyes. Jesus Christ.

I hope she never reads this forum, but she reads other 'stuff' that seems to bully her. I suspect family members. As to this forum, I stopped reading certain members' contributions. Don't feed the trolls whether they sit in their parents' basement or traditionally under a bridge like in Scandinavian stories. 

At one point and I don't remember in what context, I read that she wanted an expensive dollhouse. Britney enjoys miniatures.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I hope she never reads this forum, but she reads other 'stuff' that seems to bully her. I suspect family members. As to this forum, I stopped reading certain members' contributions. Don't feed the trolls whether they sit in their parents' basement or traditionally under a bridge like in Scandinavian stories. 

At one point and I don't remember in what context, I read that she wanted an expensive dollhouse. Britney enjoys miniatures.

She reads the forum, unfortunately. Just yesterday, I was talking about Kim Kardashian and TeamCon, and here she is. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

She reads the forum, unfortunately. Just yesterday, I was talking about Kim Kardashian and TeamCon, and here she is. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Let's remember u said Britney hates the Kardashians and is suing them (something not even her lawyer confirmed). Britney is probably shocked... you shading Cade friends... oh God...

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Let's remember u said Britney hates the Kardashians and is suing them (something not even her lawyer confirmed). Britney is probably shocked... you shading Cade friends... oh God...

Britney hates the Kardashians so much that she even wanted to use Khloe's hairstyle. Is she trolling?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney loves and admires the Kardashians unfortunately :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney hates the Kardashians so much that she even wanted to use Khloe's hairstyle. Is she trolling?

Right? Lol

And it’s not like Timberlake and her family, her hating one minute and loving right after.

Britney never shaded the Kardashians, praised Khloe and Kim many times. 

True, she is totally trolling. Our fave troll

• Love 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

What other celebrities do this? I can only think of Minaj and West, but still, they don't do this often. Britney is, by far, the celebrity who exposes herself most on social media. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't show part of her body or bring up a controversy to attract attention. I'm not saying that she's crazy and needs to go back to c-ship because of this, but at this point in the championship, the lifestyle she's adopted is very exhausting and a little incoherent, after all, she's the one who asks for privacy the most.

Most celebs are posting about their relationships, and many go nu.de online and talk reckless you just choose to pigeonhole Britney.

If the lifestyle she's adopted is 'exhausting' according to you why you in a Britney forum and follow what she does? I'm sure if it were that exhausting, you'd log out.

People forget this woman was silenced for almost 13 years, she scared of people, her trust has been battered and using her socials to speak out and use her voice is her way of expressing herself. 

• Love 3

I really get brit lol. I have a strained relationship with my mother. Tbh, its always been a toggle of ", i hate you, i love you, i miss you. Im still figuring out how i really  feel. 

In brits case, whew chile...it is going to take her YEARSSSS to get over this. Its a possibility she may never get over this.  What her parents did to her....i really cant imagine going through. Tbh brit has a lot more restraint than i do. No way could i ever deal with working soooo much soo hard & i cant buy any damn sushi. I would have been fighting somebody ..

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Like 4

I know Britney is an adult, but she is traumatized and stuck at a younger age emotionally. I remember when social media first came out around 2007/08 and people would use it back then to vent all their **** and posted a lot more personal things, because we didn't realize the scope of where technology would go and were teenagers (in my experience).

Maybe Britney has never had anyone tell her how social media is used today. She doesn't have all of the information from learning as society learned. For a lot of the time in the CON I don't even think she had her own phone. I don't want to make excuses but I do like to try and think of her situation from an empathetic perspective. 

There are way too many people on here completely bashing her as a human...

• Love 4
Just now, BBjammin said:

I know Britney is an adult, but she is traumatized and stuck at a younger age emotionally. I remember when social media first came out around 2007/08 and people would use it back then to vent all their **** and posted a lot more personal things, because we didn't realize the scope of where technology would go and were teenagers (in my experience).

Maybe Britney has never had anyone tell her how social media is used today. She doesn't have all of the information from learning as society learned. For a lot of the time in the CON I don't even think she had her own phone. I don't want to make excuses but I do like to try and think of her situation from an empathetic perspective. 

Britney just bought her first ipad after the con ended. I always felt brit posting is very much alike a first time user 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BBjammin said:

Britney has been exposing her life way before social media, she did a reality show to show off her loser of a boyfriend. The problem is that she's addicted to attention. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block