Britney: Another silent awkward moment is not great...

2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Those people will never be happy and have a fixed agenda. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Yeah, it's been wild seeing some of the stuff some will conjure up, I don't love everything Britney does or agree with it all either. It just feels like now some are grasping at fraudulent straws to put her down for just about anything. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Poor girl. There is no one to talk to and the only way out is to make Instagram as a diary, and bring to light things that no one needs to know. Therapy would help a lot.

How do you know who she has to talk too or doesn't have to talk too? You sound like Robin or a member of the Con as if you have access to her phone, her contacts and every minute of her day. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How do you know who she has to talk too or doesn't have to talk too? You sound like Robin or a member of the Con as if you have access to her phone, her contacts and every minute of her day. 

Britney has all the traits of a lonely person and this becomes increasingly clear. If she had real friends by her side, she wouldn't expose herself so much to attract attention.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
52 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It's been more than 3 years.. clearly therapy isn't working and there are no signs of improvement, she is stuck. 

Next time come back with another story, you’re basically repeating the same *** **** like a broken record.:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Poor girl. There is no one to talk to and the only way out is to make Instagram as a diary, and bring to light things that no one needs to know. Therapy would help a lot.

I think thats it. People around her probably are tired of her dramas and she doesn't have any friends besides Cade... 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney has all the traits of a lonely person and this becomes increasingly clear. If she had real friends by her side, she wouldn't expose herself so much to attract attention.

Many celebs go online and expose themselves; the difference is if Britney does anything any other celeb or human does, she's labeled, crazy or told to put her clothes on.

That comes from the same thirsty hungry 'fans' that drool over a man shirtless, or his bulge or D print.

It's all subjective to Britney and normal for everyone else. 

• Love 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I think thats it. People around her probably are tired of her dramas and she doesn't have any friends besides Cade... 

Did you come to this conclusion just because she's sharing a past experience? What’s wrong with that, considering the fact that this is what she’s known all her life — work, serve, pose, be pretty? Also, I don’t think she’s complaining in this post at all. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
She looks too good here for you all to make fun of her hair, don't you think?

• Love 2

Her praising the Kardashians again haha. Britney love Lou's girls, and Cade buddies obv.

Nothing makes sense as usual, maybe some shade there... somebody check Selena or Jlo recent posts/interviews.

With some recents rants, she still hates her mommy or loves her again? Her mind is a rollercoaster.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She's always with Cade and his friends. It was the same thing with Sam and his friends. She definitely has no friends, neither in the industry nor outside of it. I think friendships with other women could be good for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Her praising the Kardashians again haha. Britney love Lou's girls, and Cade buddies obv.

Nothing makes sense as usual, maybe some shade there... somebody check Selena or Jlo recent posts/interviews.

With some recents rants, she still hates her mommy or loves her again? Her mind is a rollercoaster.

You seem to be the confused one, girl. Maybe some time on the couch could help you out since you're ranting about a woman being sarcastic and looking sassy.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

Did you come to this conclusion just because she's sharing a past experience? What’s wrong with that, considering the fact that this is what she’s known all her life — work, serve, pose, be pretty? Also, I don’t think she’s complaining in this post at all. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
She looks too good here for you all to make fun of her hair, don't you think?

Style, you told me yesterday Britney hates the Kardashians. What about that? Losing Ryan Whitney GIF by Barstool Sports

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Many celebs go online and expose themselves; the difference is if Britney does anything any other celeb or human does, she's labeled, crazy or told to put her clothes on.

That comes from the same thirsty hungry 'fans' that drool over a man shirtless, or his bulge or D print.

It's all subjective to Britney and normal for everyone else. 

What other celebrities do this? I can only think of Minaj and West, but still, they don't do this often. Britney is, by far, the celebrity who exposes herself most on social media. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't show part of her body or bring up a controversy to attract attention. I'm not saying that she's crazy and needs to go back to c-ship because of this, but at this point in the championship, the lifestyle she's adopted is very exhausting and a little incoherent, after all, she's the one who asks for privacy the most.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Style, you told me yesterday Britney hates the Kardashians. What about that? Losing Ryan Whitney GIF by Barstool Sports

That's the truth. It's not my fault you can't distinguish between sarcasm and a rant. She’s always been sarcastic, goofy, playful, and smart. You don’t know her, and that's fine, but stop with this nonsense. Do you have friends? It’s concerning to see you on a pop forum complaining non-stop about a woman who is clearly doing better than you.

I promise you, Britney doesn’t care what you think. She is living her life. Live yours and focus on yourself.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block