Britney: Another silent awkward moment is not great...

10 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney has been exposing her life way before social media, she did a reality show to show off her loser of a boyfriend. The problem is that she's addicted to attention. 

I wounldn't sum it up as simple as she's addicted to attention... Maybe that's part of it but I think there's a lot more to unpack than addicted to attention. I'm going to go with she's extremely lonely and vulnerable and not talking to anyone so yeah she probably has got in the habit of being addicted to the attention she gets on instagram whether it be negative or positive. 

Edited by BBjammin
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She did find something meaningful when she decided to partner for a desert with some of the proceeds going to help others, yet she was dragged for it yesterday.

you can't win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ since baby one more time, baby

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Another silent awkward moment is not great, just damn awkward you know 🤷🏼‍♀️ ??? I’ve heard that me and the Kardashians have created a cool uptalk, it’s the best way to be with people to be polite and show grace… especially with so many people my whole life judging me but you know !!! I remembered something y’all, I was not that way at all before the conservatorship… I was pretty damn cool but then mamma and daddy gotta own my star and talk **** over my head for THIRTEEN YEARS !!! So since I’m always so polite and sharing I was curious instead of this uptalk I WONDER HOW GOOD I WOULD BE AT DOWN ???

Pss…You know some things will never change though… I’m still OCD and my bed has to be made every morning and I clean too much and as a kid growing up it was about respecting the adults !!! I had to wash my mom’s back every night of my life... I had to get her ice water four times a day... I wonder what that would be like y’all  👗🌹🌹 !!!

Psss here is to me and my baby snow ❄️🌞!!!

First off, she looks amazing! That side profile is everything. 

As for the caption, she's clearly dragging her family because of the upcoming mediation and her trash father wanting her to settle and accusing her of stalling. I can't believe these things still need to be explained to some of ya'll. Again, she's mentioning how she had to be there for her mother when she was a kid (possibly after Lynne had that hemorrhaging after Jamie Lynn was born), but when she needed her mother the most, Lynne could care less/ or act naive. I wonder if the Kardashian reference is shade to Lou or just them in general because they are biggest clients (maybe she saw some of the deposition Lou may have gave)?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Yes Britney is lonely and has no social support system it's sad but she pushed people away if she's stuck on her trauma. 
it'd like that friend who always has to say their two cents "oh that happened to me when" could you imagine her always responding with that and her cship. 
Everyone is so ready to slice throats relax Britney wants us to discuss otherwise why would she post it all out there? 

I truly don’t get what’s confusing y’all about this one tbh

Uptalk is when you finish your sentences like a question. It’s associated with the valley girl accent/kardashians. It’s often paired with a vocal fry and not a large vocabulary.

Downtalk is seen as more assertive, intelligent, confident. You end your statements as they are, not as a question. It could be seen as rude, which is why uptalk may be used to appease others. As she’s saying here..

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, BBjammin said:

Maybe Britney has never had anyone tell her how social media is used today. She doesn't have all of the information from learning as society learned. For a lot of the time in the CON I don't even think she had her own phone. I don't want to make excuses but I do like to try and think of her situation from an empathetic perspective. 

So we can agree her ex Scam and her current best friend/manager/enabler Cade  Hudson didn't help Britney at all? One of them at least should have taught Britney some things about current times, Internet, among other things.

Why they didn't help? They never liked Brit and only saw her as the  rich mentally vulnerable Britney? Or Britney is so hard to deal that she just doesn't listen to anyone?

Her c-ship ended november 2021... yet she still seems as clueless as ever. 

She should know some things about social media by now... no reason to still being deprived of information.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

So we can agree her ex Scam and her current best friend/manager/enabler Cade  Hudson didn't help Britney at all? One of them at least should have taught Britney some things about current times, Internet, among other things.

Why they didn't help? They never liked Brit and only saw her as the  rich mentally vulnerable Britney? Or Britney is so hard to deal that she just doesn't listen to anyone?

Her c-ship ended november 2021... yet she still seems as clueless as ever. 

She should know some things about social media by now... no reason to still being deprived of information.

I defiiniitelty agree Cade is not helping, he's a trash friend and manager. I never got great vibes from Sam although I did try to give him a chance when he stuck through with her after the CON ended but now I really don't think Brit has had any good people in her life in over 15 years. More like 17, which is really effing sad. 

I think all these things have hardened and jaded her when it comes to people and relationships. 

Like she's said before in the past she seems really guarded in the sense. Which all of these things and no one to really help her, along with being really stubborn with so much trauma is the product of who she is now. 

Breaks my heart and I really hope she wants to get help and work on her stuff in whatever way that looks like for her and would love if she took a indefinite break/cleanse from social media.

At the end of the day this is all speculation and opinions whether it be yours, mine or the next persons. I hope she finds herself, heals, and discovers passion again. 

All her partnerships and official stuff is ok,

but she needs to start talking in her vids it's getting a bit creepy  

also, I saw articles claiming she's/ was selling her mansion... did that happen already or was it a hoax? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Edited by PolySpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block