Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

This "I hate attention but I can't live without attention" reminds me so much the chaotic years of Lindsay Lohan. If you want peace stop exposing yourself.

Back in 2007 Britney used to hang out with paparazzi and complaining about them at the same time. She literally ****ed one of them and then cried about her lack of privacy.

A lot of bad things happened with Britney, but the whole thing "leave me alone" makes no sense with the way she behave.

She knows the relationship with her sons was affected by the way she posts... they don’t want to be posted there, yet she still posts pictures and says personal things about the two for millions of strangers.

Her open diary only hurts herself at this point. Social media will never replace therapy. Any mental professional would recommend her to use Social media in a very different way. 

I don't go so hard on her because I believe she has a serious mental problem, but it doesn't make sense what shes doing and we know it. 

Britney is incoherent on so many levels... she says one thing and does something completely different. She says she has social anxiety, but has no problem taking off her clothes in front of thousands of people. She says she doesn't want to be part of the industry, but she continues to release songs, books and, according to herself, she works as a ghost writer... Like, she keeps getting lost in her own arguments, apart from the constant lies... She seems to be a person confused, lost, who often doesn't even know what she's talking about. It's clear that Britney is not well and needs help. Spinning around and exposing yourself on Instagram, as you said, does not replace therapy. This unnecessary exposure only harms her. I imagine that many of the things she posts are to confront the conservative family, but, in the end, she is the one who gets hurt. It's so sad to see who she has become and not be able to do anything to help her. And even sadder is knowing that some fans think it's cool.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

It is indeed the IG of a 16yo rebellious girl, living by herself. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And the audacity of some of you guys, blaming Sam for leaving her. NO MAN can accept such behavior from his wife. If you want to be naked at least be creative.

Her husband and kids didn’t like those pictures but she keeps posting them. It tells so much about Britney. And it’s nothing good.

Like why it’s that important for her ? 

I really can understand why San left and why her kids doesn’t want to be close with her.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is incoherent on so many levels... she says one thing and does something completely different. She says she has social anxiety, but has no problem taking off her clothes in front of thousands of people. She says she doesn't want to be part of the industry, but she continues to release songs, books and, according to herself, she works as a ghost writer... Like, she keeps getting lost in her own arguments, apart from the constant lies... She seems to be a person confused, lost, who often doesn't even know what she's talking about. It's clear that Britney is not well and needs help. Spinning around and exposing yourself on Instagram, as you said, does not replace therapy. This unnecessary exposure only harms her. I imagine that many of the things she posts are to confront the conservative family, but, in the end, she is the one who gets hurt. It's so sad to see who she has become and not be able to do anything to help her. And even sadder is knowing that some fans think it's cool.

It’s obvious she didn’t learn a thing from her experience from late 2006-2008. 

She keeps hurting herself like she did in that years.

And I am so done with blind fans who admire that period only because Blackout came out.

It would be same like liking Amy Winehouse’s marriage and period of recording Black to Black when it was the worst time for her that in the end lead to her death.

Blackout period and what Britney was doing lead to what happened to her later and where is now. Without her kids, left by husband and so lonely and forever damaged.

Had she acted differently in 2006-2008 her whole life could be much better and fully normal with kids living with her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

It's so sad to see who she has become and not be able to do anything to help her. 

The problem is that Britney doesn't want help! I bet she refuses to accept that she has a problem ( I'm pretty sure she's bipolar) and just thinks that anyone who offers help wants to control her. It's a sad situation, a person who has all the resources in the world to treat her mental health, simply doesn't want it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

The problem is that Britney doesn't want help! I bet she refuses to accept that she has a problem ( I'm pretty sure she's bipolar) and just thinks that anyone who offers help wants to control her. It's a sad situation, a person who has all the resources in the world to treat her mental health, simply doesn't want it.

I think she’s bipolar as well. But for some reason everyone around her is not allowed to say so. I mean lately a lot of artists have confessed to being bipolar (Selena, Pete Davidson, etc) and it has helped the public be more understanding about their behaviours. 

• Love 2
On 1/20/2024 at 3:59 PM, Dark Willow said:

This "I hate attention but I can't live without attention" reminds me so much the chaotic years of Lindsay Lohan. If you want peace stop exposing yourself.

Back in 2007 Britney used to hang out with paparazzi and complaining about them at the same time. She literally ****ed one of them and then cried about her lack of privacy.

A lot of bad things happened with Britney, but the whole thing "leave me alone" makes no sense with the way she behave.

She knows the relationship with her sons was affected by the way she posts... they don’t want to be posted there, yet she still posts pictures and says personal things about the two for millions of strangers.

Her open diary only hurts herself at this point. Social media will never replace therapy. Any mental professional would recommend her to use Social media in a very different way. 

I don't go so hard on her because I believe she has a serious mental problem, but it doesn't make sense what shes doing and we know it. 

All the fake sincerity from people thinking this behaviour is fine is what really irks me.  If someone in my family was doing this, I would very much be concerned.  
But well said, you took the words right outta my head. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
On 1/20/2024 at 1:33 PM, Gutterguppy said:

Lol, how has the education system failed me? Last I checked, I can read, spell and write. You seem to be in a bad mood, so hopefully your day gets better. Cheers!

They’re in a bad mood because Britney looks hot posting ***** and they don’t so they come on here and judge and criticize her as usual because they have nothing better to do because they’re miserable in their own lives.

• Love 1
On 1/20/2024 at 1:26 PM, GmailMyHeart said:

Blaming the reader? lol classic tactic of someone who can’t execute the simple concept of sarcasm. 

Actually, that was the perfect execution of sarcasm and it seems the education system failed you, not @Gutterguppy. Maybe you should go repeat kindergarten again, that’s when I and many other people learned how to read.

Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2024 at 4:07 PM, Joel Santos said:

That’s typical severe mental illness behavior. I think she’s got something going on that is *much* deeper than bipolar. But her team says bipolar bc it’s the easiest diagnosis for the general public to digest. 
It is what it is. 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2024 at 4:20 PM, MadameFreedom said:

It’s obvious she didn’t learn a thing from her experience from late 2006-2008. 

She keeps hurting herself like she did in that years.

And I am so done with blind fans who admire that period only because Blackout came out.

It would be same like liking Amy Winehouse’s marriage and period of recording Black to Black when it was the worst time for her that in the end lead to her death.

Blackout period and what Britney was doing lead to what happened to her later and where is now. Without her kids, left by husband and so lonely and forever damaged.

Had she acted differently in 2006-2008 her whole life could be much better and fully normal with kids living with her. 

People with severe mental illness need to be on psychiatric medication for life. I am one of those people.
I have accepted it. I’m on 5 psychiatric pills a day just to function. What is unfortunate is that most people who need to take psychiatric medication REFUSE. The highs and lows are extremely intense. The second a person feels good again, they stop taking the medicine. 

A huge issue is that Team Con put Britney on the wrong meds. They used the meds as a means of control to sedate her. That was TERRIBLE!! But keep in mind it takes a ton of trial and error to get the meds right. Then the body changes all the time. I’ve been on SO MANY MEDS of different dosages and brands. 

• Love 3

I don’t get why it’s so taboo to talk about Britney having a mental illness. 
Plenty of creative, extremely successful people struggle with mental illness and take medicine for it. I know Britney herself doesn’t want to accept she struggles with it, but her behavior makes it evident that she struggles a lot with her mood.
 That’s okay though. We really need to get rid of the shame of mental illness around the world. The USA has definitely improved, but we still have a long way to go. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t get why it’s so taboo to talk about Britney having a mental illness. 
Plenty of creative, extremely successful people struggle with mental illness and take medicine for it. I know Britney herself doesn’t want to accept she struggles with it, but her behavior makes it evident that she struggles a lot with her mood.
 That’s okay though. We really need to get rid of the shame of mental illness around the world. The USA has definitely improved, but we still have a long way to go. 

True. Some fans are way too dramatic because we talk about her allegedly mental illness.

I have a feeling Britney still doesn't understand the importance of take care of mental health... she is from a conservative family, a family guided by "the bible" and blind by religion. Not so shocking someone like Lou had (still has) such a strong power over them. 

Her ignorant family most likely compares mental illness with demons and praying will solve everything. And if we pay attention to some of Jamie, JL and Bryan  words in interviews... they think Britney is inferior because of her problems, they probably called her crazy Many times. 

The way Britney talks and mocks therapy... she said a couple of times she believes more in intuition than science. I wonder if she is avoiding doctors only because of the trauma or it is another excuse to refuse to take medication.

I still don't believe Britney is healing like most fans here like to think. We don't have any proof she is going to the therapy or takes the right medication.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block