Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

30 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

No. You’re claiming that people who do criticize her are simply want them to lock her up. You can say that it’s beyond weird and she should stop by not meaning to want CS back. She’s weird.not in a cool way. Deal with that and stop generalization.you’re bot being sarcastic. You’re manipulating and twisting people’s comments.

Yup, she is weird and she'll be weird for a very long time. Sorry that's not 'cool enough' for you. Whomp, whomp. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Awww, poor me. Let me go cry about it and tell my mommy how much you hurt my feelings with this attempt at a 'read'. 

Yes and you can tell her about this failed attempt too.  Just pull up all your history and let her see how the education system has failed you. 

4 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Yes and you can tell her about this failed attempt too.  Just pull up all your history and let her see how the education system has failed you. 

Lol, how has the education system failed me? Last I checked, I can read, spell and write. You seem to be in a bad mood, so hopefully your day gets better. Cheers!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Lol, how has the education system failed me? Last I checked, I can read, spell and write. You seem to be in a bad mood, so hopefully your day gets better. Cheers!

Have we forgotten about your constant failed sarcasm?  

I guess add staying on topic and memory to your list of issues. 

cheers! 

17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

And people wonder why she doesn’t leave LA… For some weird reason she just still likes the attention. It’s weird because I used to feel for her about all the attention and press she got, but at this point it’s pretty obvious she’s enjoying it. 

That's the sad part. It's like impossible for her to get out of the mess she's in because she'd addicted to getting attention. 

Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Have we forgotten about your constant failed sarcasm?  

I guess add staying on topic and memory to your list of issues. 

cheers! 

Huh! So, you're a doctor now? Didn't know having memory issues had anything to do with the education I've received. But thanks for enlightening me, doctor :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

That's the sad part. It's like impossible for her to get out of the mess she's in because she'd addicted to getting attention. 

I don’t get it because I think she genuinely used to hate getting so much attention. Not sure why and when she did that 180. Nowadays even when I see a negative article about her, I can’t help but wonder if she enjoys it.

the thing is y'all are the weird ones

"Britney does something I'd never do, therefor there must be something wrong with her"

Y'all aren't any different than those that said she was crazy when she shaved her head, because if you were truly objective at judging her actions, you wouldn't find a valid reason to be concerned.

Call me when she's seen naked at a parking lot, or when she's chasing people on the streets or spinning around in the middle of Walmart. Nothing she's ever posted or written on Instagram has made me even pondered the idea that there might be something wrong with Britney.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Britney hates being an artist, but she loves being famous and is addicted to getting attention. She has all the resources to live a private life, away from the spotlight and the industry, but she prefers to expose herself and embarrass herself on the internet. She asks for privacy while using social media as a diary, where she talks and shows things that no one needs to know/see. That's why the GP doesn't take her seriously.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Yet you’re here, on a Britney forum posting every day and talking about her. I would have guessed you had more things going on in your life instead of constantly mocking a woman you claim you’re a fan but to each their own. 

Ok? You’re here just as I am. What exactly is your point? Are you mad that I think what she does is childish and desperate? Or just mad that I’m not slay slay queening her immature posts? I don’t understand your point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
33 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Huh! So, you're a doctor now? Didn't know having memory issues had anything to do with the education I've received. But thanks for enlightening me, doctor :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:!

lol I don’t think I can get my point across to someone who thinks because they can read, spell and write, (things you learn by the age of 5), that the education system hasn’t failed them.  

lol I can’t stop laughing sorry 

Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

lol I don’t think I can get my point across to someone who thinks because they can read, spell and write, (things you learn by the age of 5), that the education system hasn’t failed them.  

lol I can’t stop laughing sorry 

That's ok, you didn't have a point to make in the first place anyway. Not sure what hair you have across your as.s, but if you keep quoting me, I'll just continue to quote back. Keep it up. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney hates being an artist, but she loves being famous and is addicted to getting attention. She has all the resources to live a private life, away from the spotlight and the industry, but she prefers to expose herself and embarrass herself on the internet. She asks for privacy while using social media as a diary, where she talks and shows things that no one needs to know/see. That's why the GP doesn't take her seriously.

This "I hate attention but I can't live without attention" reminds me so much the chaotic years of Lindsay Lohan. If you want peace stop exposing yourself.

Back in 2007 Britney used to hang out with paparazzi and complaining about them at the same time. She literally ****ed one of them and then cried about her lack of privacy.

A lot of bad things happened with Britney, but the whole thing "leave me alone" makes no sense with the way she behave.

She knows the relationship with her sons was affected by the way she posts... they don’t want to be posted there, yet she still posts pictures and says personal things about the two for millions of strangers.

Her open diary only hurts herself at this point. Social media will never replace therapy. Any mental professional would recommend her to use Social media in a very different way. 

I don't go so hard on her because I believe she has a serious mental problem, but it doesn't make sense what shes doing and we know it. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block