Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

I wish the photos were taken in a more professional manner. These are just not that flattering.

I'm happy she's finding freedom in her body, but the way she runs her insta makes her look a little bad. As in if she doesn't have self-awareness.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It's frustrating how we literally screamed to get her free. We made the people know about her situation, heck we made the world know. 

To see how she acts since she's free is upsetting. Upsetting because people keep on saying she's lost it, that she needed her father.

Obviously we don't agree but given on hard everyone worked to get her out of the cship, one would expect she would be more careful about posting certain stuff and would be more absent you know :(.

I can already see Jamie yelling "told you she needed me" and IT'S THE WORST. It's like...she's giving her handlers reasons to say: told you so.

It freaking hurts to see.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

It's frustrating how we literally screamed to get her free. We made the people know about her situation, heck we made the world know. 

To see how she acts since she's free is upsetting. Upsetting because people keep on saying she's lost it, that she needed her father.

Obviously we don't agree but given on hard everyone worked to get her out of the cship, one would expect she would be more careful about posting certain stuff and would be more absent you know :(.

I can already see Jamie yelling "told you she needed me" and IT'S THE WORST. It's like...she's giving her handlers reasons to say: told you so.

It freaking hurts to see.

britney freed herself. what exactly did you do?

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block