Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

On 1/20/2024 at 7:46 PM, itsxrichiexbish said:

like i said before you sharing a hash tag to ur 50 followers didn’t do anything. in the end britney freed herself and whoever leaked the court hearing with her speaking. if you don’t like free britney don’t follow her. 

It's a bit more complex because Free Britney actually created something important and then Britney totally destroyed it.

I elaborate. I've been struggling with my own cship (we call it guardianship), and when Britney's case started to be talked about and she herself also said she wanted to be an advocate, I felt that was a huge moment, because people in general didn't know anything about this stuff, but even on the other side of the world people read about her case and that made them think. They told me things like oh yes, guardianships are a double-edged sword because people can be exploited like she was. So her case was a good example I could use in arguments when I actually talked about my own problems as well.

But now... I'm desperately trying to avoid her name, because it won't help me, it would actually work against me. Now people say things like Britney is obviously unwell, she's acting crazy, she probably needed that cship, people are put under cships for a reason, and I'm like ahhhgggrrr because I can't even argue with that. And I am the one who says forget about Britney, she's not a good example, I try to mention cases like the lady who fell down the stairs, hit her head and they put her under cship for a decade for suffering a concussion.

So please, don't tell me Free Britney was nothing. It was something, unfortunately, and I still feel its impact on my own skin. I wish it didn't happen, that's all I can think of now, especially since she also thinks it didn't do anything, she freed herself, but it was the movement that made the general public talk about cships, not her. That started during the campaign, she just mur***ed it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

She could have been a BIG Spokerperson for People but she chooses not to.

You can argue about the pictures on Instagram or make fun of them or say "it's normal"

but i know - if it had been Xtina or Jessica S then everyone would have made fun of it!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 1/20/2024 at 7:46 PM, itsxrichiexbish said:

like i said before you sharing a hash tag to ur 50 followers didn’t do anything. in the end britney freed herself and whoever leaked the court hearing with her speaking. if you don’t like free britney don’t follow her. 

the one who leaked the audio freed her.

She also talked to the judge saying that she already told her she wanted out the Cship and her father should be gone. but the judge did nothing.

And Thanks to the nurse who showed her the "freebritney"movement.

So britney ALONE did nothing.

46 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

She could have been a BIG Spokerperson for People but she chooses not to.

You can argue about the pictures on Instagram or make fun of them or say "it's normal"

but i know - if it had been Xtina or Jessica S then everyone would have made fun of it!

She could have done a lot right? Instead she’s replicating being a low budget pron star now and it’s truly AWFUL to see. Hope she wakes up soon 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

You guys are way too harsh.

I want to elaborate but you know we posting here changes nothing.

We should keep in mind that we are still here for her and because of her. And no it is not 2001ney who has that power over us, it isn't 2016ney, it is her now that she released a book that is obviously important to all of us and even retired with a deleted insta we are still here.

She has given 0 reasons to be judged as needed a cship since it ended and the only thing they have against her is posting on insta. And that is not enough.

24 minutes ago, The Dream said:

She has given 0 reasons to be judged as needed a cship since it ended and the only thing they have against her is posting on insta. And that is not enough.

I often feel fans would also need a reality check, because in reality this is the exact thing you're judged on court when it comes to cships. Do you know what things are listed?

You post too much on social media.
You post nonsense things on social media.
You write a blog where you're venting.
Or you just post on your blog too often.
You write things on the internet, but you're not too productive in real life.
You don't dress as you should.
You're beefing with too many people.
You don't listen to people you should.
You don't listen to reason.

Etc.

This the reality of cships and this is the arguments you have with doctors and others on court. So yes, these things matter more than you'd think. Her IG would absolutely used against her and not just her but against everyone else in real life, because doctors don't think 'it's just IG', they believe you confess about your mental health on your social media and the WAY you use it is telling.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I often feel fans would also need a reality check, because in reality this is the exact thing you're judged on court when it comes to cships. Do you know what things are listed?

You post too much on social media.
You post nonsense things on social media.
You write a blog where you're venting.
Or you just post on your blog too often.
You write things on the internet, but you're not too productive in real life.
You don't dress as you should.
You're beefing with too many people.
You don't listen to people you should.
You don't listen to reason.

Etc.

This the reality of cships and this is the arguments you have with doctors and others on court. So yes, these things matter more than you'd think. Her IG would absolutely used against her and not just her but against everyone else in real life, because doctors don't think 'it's just IG', they believe you confess about your mental health on your social media and the WAY you use it is telling.

Well if that’s what it takes to be in a conservatorship then we all should be locked in one. Everyone on this forum, **** even the whole world do some or all those things listed, myself included. The court has no leg to stand on if they’re gonna use social media as a weapon to put someone in a conservatorship.

Britney is not a harm to herself or others. All these people criticizing her would have a much happier existence if they’d just let her be. If you don’t like what she posts, don’t follow. If you just like her music and don’t like her Instagram, then just keep listening to her music and unfollow her Instagram. She’s not here to be everyone’s babysitter or to please other people.

Tbh, I think everyone myself included should look at her doing this as inspiration to not be a people pleaser. She gives no ****s what people think. I think that right there is inspiring. People like myself give too much power and too much energy to others just to please them and those kinds of people need to start taking their power back like Britney is doing because other people don’t deserve to have that power over you. I know it’s something I need to work on in my life outside of this forum. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 1/20/2024 at 12:45 PM, kdub87 said:

It’s hard to watch as an OG Britney fan that truly cares for her wellbeing as a person. So many of you think that you’re helping or being supportive by cheering on her quite obviously manic, mentally unwell public behavior and social media posts.

People who are in a healthy state of mind don’t post the same pictures 10x in a row with nonsensical and manic rants attached. She publicly vilifies strangers who meet her and dare to wish her well. Gets enraged when fans get excited for new music that her team teases, even though she happily string us along with cryptic posts about her secret “projects”.

If she hates publicity so much, and is so terribly shy and retiring, it seems very odd to be posting a pic after pic depicting your barely covered genitals for the world to see.

If this was any other female in your family or close circle, do you honestly believe this type of behavior wouldn’t be worrying? 

None of this publicity is doing her any good at all. It can’t even be cathartic for her to post this stuff online when all she gets is such backlash and ridicule. I just hope she gets the help she needs and disappears from the public eye. If she has no intention of making music or performing anymore, there’s no positive reason for her to publicize her personal life so much via social media anymore. If shes gonna say it,she should be about it.

Do you realise that this makes no sense? Read it back how ridiculous this is. 
Who on earth are you to say what is and isn’t cathartic or good for her? You are not her! I’m pretty sure she can decide that for herself. You know, kind of the whole point of her becoming a free adult! 
SHE has said that she enjoys showing her body on her terms so trust it! Stop trying to speak for someone or interpret because you aren’t comfortable. Also, why the heck do people keep doing this thing of she should basically quit posting if she isn’t going to be doing music? I cannot ever get my head around it. I know that’s what you want to see as do a lot of fans, but she is still totally in her right to share things with her followers. She’s giving wee insights into her mind and her life. Things that make her happy like expressing herself in her own way. She doesn’t need to only post things that are relevant to the content you want to see. My good god what is wrong with people?! 

Edited by Aylaskye
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She could have done a lot right? Instead she’s replicating being a low budget pron star now and it’s truly AWFUL to see. Hope she wakes up soon 

Eh? I swear, people use Britney on here to redirect anger they maybe have for themselves because that is the only way this makes sense.Who the hell in their right mind says something like this about a complete stranger? You are completely free to be a spokesperson, you are actually free to achieve as much as you want! You don’t need to see Britney do everything that you deem is her right path. Hopefully you guys wake up! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Do you realise that this makes no sense? Read it back how ridiculous this is. 
Who on earth are you to say what is and isn’t cathartic or good for her? You are not her! I’m pretty sure she can decide that for herself. You know, kind of the whole point of her becoming a free adult! 
SHE has said that she enjoys showing her body on her terms so trust it! Stop trying to speak for someone or interpret because you aren’t comfortable. Also, why the heck do people keep doing this thing of she should basically quit posting if she isn’t going to be doing music? I cannot ever get my head around it. I know that’s what you want to see as do a lot of fans, but she is still totally in her right to share things with her followers. She’s giving wee insights into her mind and her life. Things that make her happy like expressing herself in her own way. She doesn’t need to only post things that are relevant to the content you want to see. My good god what is wrong with people?! 

You didn’t read a thing I said. Have you pulled your head out your backside long enough to see how much hate and vitriol she gets? Are you that much of a blind fan that you can honestly look at her posts and public behaviors and think it’s normal in contrast to her peers? I defended it just like you did for a long time, but wake up mate and realize it’s not helping her it’s only hurting her.
Wtf is cathartic about having people **** talk everything you post? She has literally prioritized posting her barely covered genitals online over repairing her relationship with her kids. What grown woman thinks it’s a good idea to post ***** as a “gotcha” on her own kids because she didn’t like that they wanted her to stop? Any ‘fan’ supporting this stuff needs to reassess their lives and think about whether they’d support their own mother or sister in such a situation.

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

You didn’t read a thing I said. Have you pulled your head out your backside long enough to see how much hate and vitriol she gets? Are you that much of a blind fan that you can honestly look at her posts and public behaviors and think it’s normal in contrast to her peers? I defended it just like you did for a long time, but wake up mate and realize it’s not helping her it’s only hurting her.
Wtf is cathartic about having people **** talk everything you post? She has literally prioritized posting her barely covered genitals online over repairing her relationship with her kids. What grown woman thinks it’s a good idea to post ***** as a “gotcha” on her own kids because she didn’t like that they wanted her to stop? Any ‘fan’ supporting this stuff needs to reassess their lives and think about whether they’d support their own mother or sister in such a situation.

Again, you’re not making sense sweetheart. 
Who gives a **** about what random people on the internet think? The opinions of strangers might be incredibly important to you and that Is totally fine but once again - you are not her! 
She does not care, truly, so why do you?

even if you were her mum and you were saying **** like this it would still be a case of ‘you don’t have to look nor follow in her footsteps’ 

On 1/22/2024 at 6:24 AM, Inherzone said:

the one who leaked the audio freed her.

She also talked to the judge saying that she already told her she wanted out the Cship and her father should be gone. but the judge did nothing.

And Thanks to the nurse who showed her the "freebritney"movement.

So britney ALONE did nothing.

like sands in the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

19 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Again, you’re not making sense sweetheart. 
Who gives a **** about what random people on the internet think? The opinions of strangers might be incredibly important to you and that Is totally fine but once again - you are not her! 
She does not care, truly, so why do you?

even if you were her mum and you were saying **** like this it would still be a case of ‘you don’t have to look nor follow in her footsteps’ 

It would make sense if you had any sense, but you're either really that dim or just being willfully ignorant. Either way your lack of intelligence, emotional or otherwise, isn't my responsibility. Figure it out:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

It would make sense if you had any sense, but you're either really that dim or just being willfully ignorant. Either way your lack of intelligence, emotional or otherwise, isn't my responsibility. Figure it out:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

So no response then to why does it matter that she doesn’t care what people online and people she doesn’t know thinks? Thought so 😄

1 hour ago, Aylaskye said:

So no response then to why does it matter that she doesn’t care what people online and people she doesn’t know thinks? Thought so 😄

Pose a question to me in legible English and I'll consider responding babe.

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Lol you can’t respond because you don’t have an answer. Why so aggressive anyway? 

I thought we were just shooting the sh.it sorry. No hard feelings! Believe me I see where you’re coming from. I’m not saying she should live a certain way or do certain things how i or others see fit. I just can’t bear to see the response she is getting. Every TikTok I see is mocking her, I just wish she didn’t make it so easy for them.

Every time she thinks she’s sending a big FU by posting something controversial, the public just sees it as another way she’s made a spectacle of herself and it never lands how she intends it to. I get she wants to assert herself as a free, powerful woman, but it’s like she doesn’t know the best way to do that and thinks that being mean to people, making people (like her own children) uncomfortable with the constant unflattering noods, acting like she doesn’t care about anything when it’s so obvious she does. You have to admit, nothing she has done lately has been good for her image, and you might say who cares about her image anymore she’s free! But when people rely on using her image to publicly ridicule and shame her, I think it’s pertinent. No hate, just want people to leave her alone but they never will as long as she keeps giving them material.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block