Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

It is indeed the IG of a 16yo rebellious girl, living by herself. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And the audacity of some of you guys, blaming Sam for leaving her. NO MAN can accept such behavior from his wife. If you want to be naked at least be creative.

Scam supported the terrible nude pictures many times. He even made jokes for some people complaining about the naked content.

Yeah, it was totally fake clearly, but he helped to create this ilusion that there was nothing wrong with Britney being naked on Instagram and blamed others for their "closed mind".

He and Cade helped to shape current Britney with their "Yes queen" "do it girl" type of thing.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I can't help but think she wants attention/the press to talk about her again. At this point though, she's been doing it for 2 years straight so it's nothing new.

That's why she keeps deleting her ig, her naked pics don't get the same attention. She's addicted to chaos

44 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Scam supported the terrible nude pictures many times. He even made jokes for some people complaining about the naked content.

Yeah, it was totally fake clearly, but he helped to create this ilusion that there was nothing wrong with Britney being naked on Instagram and blamed others for their "closed mind".

He and Cade helped to shape current Britney with their "Yes queen" "do it girl" type of thing.

There's always a limit, and her naked era started towards the end of their marriage. 

27 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

There's always a limit, and her naked era started towards the end of their marriage. 

No. Her naked era started back in 2021. She was doing way more in 2022, still married with Scam. 

Always naked during vacations. Many videos and pictures when Vicky still worked for her.

Scam knew what she was doing and he supported the content even writing "this is mine" emojis and saying other celebrities were more naked than Britney, and she should Express herself the way she wants.

Even some dumb fans thought it was brave of him support Britney naked pictures unlike many husbands out there.

• Like 2

Slay Britney.

She’s free though, she’s free to do as she pleases. So if this is how she chooses to express herself out of all the hundreds of ways then I guess everyone truly was right about her. She really is a talentless hack.

sad that someone who was once so full of light, creativity, and power reduced to cheap nude shots. This is not what I would have guessed was in the cards for her but again it’s her life. I’d rather feel and work towards something with more substance especially in my 40s but to each their own. 

• Like 1
Just now, Derrick said:

Slay Britney.

She’s free though, she’s free to do as she pleases. So if this is how she chooses to express herself out of all the hundreds of ways then I guess everyone truly was right about her. She really is a talentless hack.

sad that someone who was once so full of light, creativity, and power reduced to cheap nude shots. This is not what I would have guessed was in the cards for her but again it’s her life. I’d rather feel and work towards something with more substance especially in my 40s but to each their own. 

Yet you’re here, on a Britney forum posting every day and talking about her. I would have guessed you had more things going on in your life instead of constantly mocking a woman you claim you’re a fan but to each their own. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

britney freed herself. what exactly did you do?

If it weren't for her fans, she probably wouldn't. 

The fans rallied, the fans let the world know, thanks to the fans it became hot news in the media. The fans showed the world how corrupt both her dad and the system was. Without the fans making it popular, these documentaries that eventually proved essential facts such as the hidden cameras, would probably even not be made.

Without any of this, it's possible she still would be in it. Both her and her lawyer thank us fans for the movement we created.

Trying to dismiss the impact we fans had is ignorant.

I am not saying we fans did it all but we definitely made the world watch which gave pressure to the system.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

If it weren't for her fans, she probably wouldn't. 

The fans rallied, the fans let the world know, thanks to the fans it became hot news in the media. The fans showed the world how corrupt both her dad and the system was. Without the fans making it popular, these documentaries that eventually proved essential facts such as the hidden cameras, would probably even not be made.

Without any of this, it's possible she still would be in it. Both her and her lawyer thank us fans for the movement we created.

Trying to dismiss the impact we fans had is ignorant.

I am not saying we fans did it all but we definitely made the world watch which gave pressure to the system.

like i said before you sharing a hash tag to ur 50 followers didn’t do anything. in the end britney freed herself and whoever leaked the court hearing with her speaking. if you don’t like free britney don’t follow her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

FFS....do you know what sarcasm is?

No. You’re claiming that people who do criticize her are simply want them to lock her up. You can say that it’s beyond weird and she should stop by not meaning to want CS back. She’s weird.not in a cool way. Deal with that and stop generalization.you’re bot being sarcastic. You’re manipulating and twisting people’s comments.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

she’s just a big troll and i’m so glad she does this. you people should reevaluate your own lives instead of complaining about a woman you don’t know who has repeatedly said this is her power and her big f you to ppl just like you… can you not understand? BUT the real issue here is how judgmental you all are… if it actually looked hot you ppl would be all for it. but nope. this is britney now… either accept it or go watch someone else

It’s sad that you have to convince yourself she’s a troll to see this as empowerment.  

honey, she’s not well.  

and if you don’t want to read peoples opinions about someone maybe don’t come to a forum that’s built for people to share their opinions on that someone. Either accept it or go somewhere else. 

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s sad that you have to convince yourself she’s a troll to see this as empowerment.  

honey, she’s not well.  

and if you don’t want to read peoples opinions about someone maybe don’t come to a forum that’s built for people to share their opinions on that someone. Either accept it or go somewhere else. 

even if she isn’t well why does it matter to you? i’m more than positive you have some issues too… i’ve read ur posts and you’re weird. i know you have issues yourself and you come on here judging britney because your psycho antics aren’t under a public microscope

• Like 3

Peoples attitude to nudity on here is so confusing. She’s been scantily clad for over 20 years! Heck, Toxic was hailed ground breaking for the diamond scenes when it was released and named the greatest video of all time only recently!

I do wish she wouldn’t post the same content over and over though. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

even if she isn’t well why does it matter to you? i’m more than positive you have some issues too… i’ve read ur posts and you’re weird. i know you have issues yourself and you come on here judging britney because your psycho antics aren’t under a public microscope

Of course I have issues, who doesn’t?! I also have therapy and work on myself.  I’ll keep doing me and you keep doing you.  Best of luck 

2 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Peoples attitude to nudity on here is so confusing. She’s been scantily clad for over 20 years! Heck, Toxic was hailed ground breaking for the diamond scenes when it was released and named the greatest video of all time only recently!

I do wish she wouldn’t post the same content over and over though. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

It’s not just the nudity but go ahead and bury your head in the sand.  Some of y’all will be in denial til the end 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block