Britney on IG: A better edit of my booty pic ⭐️⭐️👑🌹 !!!

7 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I thought we were just shooting the sh.it sorry. No hard feelings! Believe me I see where you’re coming from. I’m not saying she should live a certain way or do certain things how i or others see fit. I just can’t bear to see the response she is getting. Every TikTok I see is mocking her, I just wish she didn’t make it so easy for them.

Every time she thinks she’s sending a big FU by posting something controversial, the public just sees it as another way she’s made a spectacle of herself and it never lands how she intends it to. I get she wants to assert herself as a free, powerful woman, but it’s like she doesn’t know the best way to do that and thinks that being mean to people, making people (like her own children) uncomfortable with the constant unflattering noods, acting like she doesn’t care about anything when it’s so obvious she does. You have to admit, nothing she has done lately has been good for her image, and you might say who cares about her image anymore she’s free! But when people rely on using her image to publicly ridicule and shame her, I think it’s pertinent. No hate, just want people to leave her alone but they never will as long as she keeps giving them material.

I just think it’s different for us than it is for her. I remember for at least over a decade she’s been a joke to those she is a joke to and that is pretty much the majority of the general public because she IS that pop star example ‘who can’t sing’ and is ‘manufactured’ and a ‘robot’. Well to be honest, she was that from the beginning of her career even when she tried it was never enough and she’d comment on that back then and was done so I can’t even imagine how done she is now.It’s not real.  I think eventually it must be like ‘who the **** cares’ did she achieve her objective? 1 million percent and then some. She has had countless hits, sold millions on tours albums etc. travelled the world multiple times. I know she didn’t get to see out the end of her music career ideally how she or we wanted but I thought of Britney as a free spirit who was real and was not concerned in any way about what papers and the public would say about her anytime she stepped out looking like she hadn’t given a single thought into her appearance regarding ‘what is the public going to think’. When I look at her feed now, I think yeah it’s really a shame that she’s not how I would want to be in that position but then I’ve not been there, done it all already nor have I seen and experienced how fickle, fake and disgusting the business is. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block