In the Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory are all now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not post download links (links to Apple Music are fine)! Thank you!

Took literally over a decade for peeps to love this bonkers album. It does sound nice though.. it sounds more fresh than ever, and that’s sayin something..  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But still, who are those two women on Chillin Wit Lou?? Can not ever get over the Fact that she isn’t even on a duet with her own sister. I can’t believe I thought it would be a good single choice back then..  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Haha 3

Revisiting Clumsy, and while it’s never been my favorite song, you can tell how involved Brit was and how much fun she had recording it. Her background harmonies, the cute adlibs… and the fact that she said they were in the studio doing the claps themselves. So cute

• Love 5
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

yeah they will unfortunately, while with Apple Music it's included into the pricing. I also prefer Apple Music out of ethical reasons, while Spotify pays 0.003 usd per stream to artists, Apple Music pays 0.1 USD, so artists earn more for their creations :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Right, that’s a good consideration then. Thanks!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block