In the Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory are all now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not post download links (links to Apple Music are fine)! Thank you!

GLORY :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Invitation - sounds identical so far 

DYWCO slight changes in guitar 

MM sounds so good, smoother, newer

PS sounds the same.. 

MOTM sounds goooooood

JLM bass sounds so much better, crisper?

Clumsy such a banger (sounds the same though.. again) 

SP sounds dull :/ no life to it in dolby atmos

JLM wtf? Completely butchered the first chorus, sounds like she’s talking gibberish?? Multiple lyric lines are merged at once/wrong place? Worse than HIW FF piano stems

LMD nothing new… nothing changed… same old… 

HTFY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VOCAL ARRANGEMENTS AND INSTRUMENTAL THIS ONE IS MUCH BETTER 

WYN instrumental sounds like it’s live almost, so cool

Better sounds more relaxed

CYM sounds more immersive/bolder/ sounds good

Liar production sounds good, background vocals/adlibs seem lowered some are almost completely gone 

IID sounds completely the same 

CE sounds the same 

MR no differences unfortunately 

SITS sounds so good new instrumental arrangements. I love it so much 

Matches production sounds like it was upgraded, much more noticeable/clearer 

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe it's just a trick so people listen to them again thinking it sounds different and go

shes-really-good-demi-lovato.gif

3 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

That’s been the talk w ITZ :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I’m saving it for last. BJ and Glory are so different omg 

It's the way I was anticipating this one the most and it end up being disappointing.  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Just listened to ITZ. People complaining it's the same but... it sounds exactly how I expect an Dolby Atmos mix to sound. Like I'm standing in the middle of the room and all the instruments are being played around me. Isn't that the point of it?

BJ and BOMT were a mess like most of these mixes, completely unbalanced.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

NGL the only major difference is BJ.. glory sounds almost identical so far and im halfway though :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

i love how Britney jean sounds though :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I'm looking forward to Glory, I'm gonna need it after MJ.  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I just can't get past Myah's vocals on this album.  :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

12 minutes ago, Complication said:

Just listened to ITZ. People complaining it's the same but... it sounds exactly how I expect an Dolby Atmos mix to sound. Like I'm standing in the middle of the room and all the instruments are being played around me. Isn't that the point of it?

BJ and BOMT were a mess like most of these mixes, completely unbalanced.

I do like how "Toxic" sounds but everything else didn't sound nearly as good.  

FTBOMBH, "Thinkin' About You," "Email My Heart," and "Crazy" I enjoyed.  

Yeah Okay but my hot take is they used AI on Passenger. I don’t wanna sound like a scarred Stan but you an easily find Britney’s original verse takes on YouTube and from there you can hear where they cut Myah into the lead on the main album (most notably just enjoy the ride)

On the remaster it’s the same vocal takes but they sound…squeakier? The nuances of all the vocals are all the same as the original album but the tone is different. I think they legit just put AI over it to make the bad vocal comping between Britney & Myah less apparent. In all honesty, it does sound a lot more seamless but it kinda sucks there’s still not genuine Britney vocals in this song

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block