In the Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory are all now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not post download links (links to Apple Music are fine)! Thank you!

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Yeah Okay but my hot take is they used AI on Passenger. I don’t wanna sound like a scarred Stan but you an easily find Britney’s original verse takes on YouTube and from there you can hear where they cut Myah into the lead on the main album (most notably just enjoy the ride)

On the remaster it’s the same vocal takes but they sound…squeakier? The nuances of all the vocals are all the same as the original album but the tone is different. I think they legit just put AI over it to make the bad vocal comping between Britney & Myah less apparent. In all honesty, it does sound a lot more seamless but it kinda sucks there’s still not genuine Britney vocals in this song

I don’t think it’s AI at all. Certain layers are removed/replaced/added. For example Britney’s vocals in brightest morning star chorus were from a different stem that wasn’t used in the original (they used myahs lead) in the atmos version there’s Britney’s actual high register singing the lyrics its on YouTube somewhere her singing it 

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
46 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I don’t think it’s AI at all. Certain layers are removed/replaced/added. For example Britney’s vocals in brightest morning star chorus were from a different stem that wasn’t used in the original (they used myahs lead) in the atmos version there’s Britney’s actual high register singing the lyrics its on YouTube somewhere her singing it 

Regardless, the vocals that were glaringly obviously Myah are still present in passenger (ie the cut from Britney Myah in Just enjoy the ride) and Britney doesn’t seem to be in the bridge or the chorus at all. It’s just stripped of some of the layers 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, rck92 said:

It’s not out in The Netherlands? I only see the ‘Apple Digital Master’…

im in Amsterdam at the moment and listening to it in dolby atmos. Check your apple music settings, dolby atmos is not switched on by default, you need to do it 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

im in Amsterdam at the moment and listening to it in dolby atmos. Check your apple music settings, dolby atmos is not switched on by default, you need to do it 

Ah I checked but I don’t have an Apple Music subscription, only Spotify. So I think there’s my issue. Thanks anyway!

Edited by rck92
Forgot to add words
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Ah I checked but I don’t have an Apple Music subscription, only Spotify. So I think there’s my issue. Thanks anyway!

ahh ok there you have it. This is only for Apple Music, Spotify still doesn't offer anything better than 320kbps mp3 quality, which is sad if you ask me. It's why I swapped it for Apple Music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

ahh ok there you have it. This is only for Apple Music, Spotify still doesn't offer anything better than 320kbps mp3 quality, which is sad if you ask me. It's why I swapped it for Apple Music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yeah I read into it and thought of maybe also switching. I also read that Spotify wants to add Dolby Atmos but they will up the price with that. 😟

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Yeah I read into it and thought of maybe also switching. I also read that Spotify wants to add Dolby Atmos but they will up the price with that. 😟

yeah they will unfortunately, while with Apple Music it's included into the pricing. I also prefer Apple Music out of ethical reasons, while Spotify pays 0.003 usd per stream to artists, Apple Music pays 0.1 USD, so artists earn more for their creations :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block