In the Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory are all now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not post download links (links to Apple Music are fine)! Thank you!

'In The Zone,' 'Femme Fatale,' 'Britney Jean' and 'Glory' are now available to stream in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. Dolby Atmos is a special audio technology that makes sound more realistic by placing it all around you. It creates a more immersive and lifelike sound experience.

'Blackout' and 'Circus' were added in Dolby Atmos quality several weeks ago.

We won

• Love 8

Alien sounds so good… you can actually hear Britney singing the “not alone” parts and the “stars in the sky look like home take me” “the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone” parts so good. Britney sounds so much better in this omg… 

WB the work it out work it out work it out parts omg… I’m still listening as I type…

Perfume sounds so magical wtf… I love it.. it’s beautiful (already was) 

ISBE sounds less robotic finally (more enjoyable) 

TTB WOAH WTF SO GOOD OMG

BA still not feeling it, prob never will :/ 

TIG is so much more explosive sounding 

Passenger sounds so much better (sia added to it sounds so good)

CWY… again.. not feeling it still…

DC - just like alien, vocals are less processed sounds so much smoother. Instrumental is so different as well

BMS has Britney’s vocals in the chorus mixed in w Myah now (Britney is singing in a higher pitch) with this one you have to listen very closely 

HOT more Britney vocals

NTIFY sounds almost identical to the regular version

Overall I’m actually really impressed. I’m happy w it.. alien, perfume, ttk, tig, passenger, dc, and bms stand out the most. Almost completely different. Loved it 

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Alien sounds so good… you can actually hear Britney singing the “not alone” parts and the “stars in the sky look like home take me” “the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone” parts so good. Britney sounds so much better in this omg… 

work ***** the work it out work it out work it out parts omg… I’m still listening as I type…

Perfume sounds so magical wtf… I love it.. it’s beautiful (already was) 

ISBE sounds less robotic finally (more enjoyable) 

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block