In the Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory are all now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not post download links (links to Apple Music are fine)! Thank you!

My favorite dolby atmos from best to worst:

1. ITZ: They really made this album sound fresh while adding even more soul to her vocals. It was perfectly done. Timeless

2. FF: To me it got the biggest improvement. The original was kinda dull and they gave it new life.

3. BOMT: Felt very crisp. It was a nice update to the album

4. Blackout: I feel like they learned from their mistake with this album. It sounds great but they took away the moody aspect of the original.

5. Glory: Not a huge difference. They ruined Liar. SP sounds dull. I still prefer it over the bottom two! As a Britney album it's top 3 but I think they could have done more with this with the adlibs they had.

6. Circus: It was a nice update but they made the album feel more demo ish to me. I need more time with it

7. Britney Jean: Just no. They made it even more evident which vocals are Britney's and which are Myah's. At least Britney not showing up to record Chillin w/ Myah will always make me chuckle.

Glory sounds great but "Hard to Forget Ya" was perfection before.  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

"3"  is fine but the balance is off with her vocals during the chorus.  She almost sounds like she is singing underneath the music.  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

"Stronger" bumps so much harder. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

"Lucky" feels very immersive with different sounds and vocals.    :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block