Jamie Spears spotted for the first time since his leg amputation

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

First he lost his leg because he is an alcoholic! It was his choice.. there was no car accident kind of thing as I remember.. so he chose alcohol over his leg and why should other feel sorry if he doesn’t..

Hide contents

I just hope it wasn’t attempted of stay free.. if there is some law about old man with disabilities can be in prison he could just cut his leg 🤔(he might knew gangrene would catch him at some point)

This is absurd.  "It was his choice.."  This is either disgusting or daft, and regardless of which it truly is, neither are a good look.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

This is absurd.  "It was his choice.."  This is either disgusting or daft, and regardless of which it truly is, neither are a good look.

When you dr**s or alcohol your whole life it the least scary thing that will happen to you 

Try reading articles what is alcoholism doing ro your body and then say that this is absurd

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

His end years will be incredibly tough. I have to imagine he feels some sort of guilt and has drowned it away with alcoholism and poor decisions. Too bad he severed his relationship completely with Britney by ripping her freedom away from her, for money. 

He's been a violent alcoholic since the 1970's. The fact he was ever put in charge of watering a plant let alone controlling his daughter's life is an absolute outrage.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree all these people talking about karma need to look at their own comments and the evilness they seem to be conveying about this situation!

Justice for Brit is about her abusers going to jail and them being held accountable for any wrong doings!

These people in here wishing death, making jokes about amputees and other horrific comments are uncalled for!

When they say karma I hope they’ll evaluate their own actions! This is nothing to laugh about!

Apparently it’s black and white, if you aren’t glad that he’s an amputee then you’re automatically pro-con. Aren’t we all old enough not to laugh at those things? It seems pretty sociopathic.

9 hours ago, IRunAway said:

A lot of your comments really have me speechless.  Seeing the things many of you are saying reaffirms my other opinions that vary from yours. I can't imagine making jokes or light about this situation.  I don't need to see replies or responses about how he's treated Britney.  Two wrongs don't make a right, and I am saddened by how many of you here have these disappointing reactions to this.

i love it when you guys come in with your high horse and act like your some moral compass that we also need to abide by 
**** him and his leg, **** him and his old age.  He deserves not one shred of ******* compassion nor empathy from anyone except God (if you believe in that)
13 years+ Britney was abused, not only by him but he allowed it to continue without giving a single ****, so why should i care about him losing his leg?   hes still fighting britney in court too.   i hope he loses the other leg 
two wrongs don't make a right but its not like I took his leg, did I?  He lost it and I get to laugh about it because its nothing compared to the life he took from his daughter.  while he laughed in the hundreds of thousands they took from britney, millions even, as she was a cash cow without a spirit, not even a human to them.  sit down along with your pale horse 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block