Jamie Spears spotted for the first time since his leg amputation

Cqleb

On 12/16/2023 at 12:39 AM, Baronesse said:

This. Although technically I understand that it's snark behind a lot of the posts in this thread, thinking in terms of "well good, this is karma henny" or whatever is dangerous logic. Next step would be assuming all sick people must "deserve it" somehow…:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Some of you are going too far with this merciless energy toward a person who's most likely a complete stranger to you and probably always will be. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Maybe remind yourself that you don't ACTUALLY know any of these people, and most of you believe to know about them and especially their character is, at the end of the day, hear-say and assumption. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Pointing the obnoxious nastiness out is also no defense of Jamie Spears

I agree babe, it's a bit vile and disgusting how users are making fun of amputees and wishing death.

This does nothing for Britney in terms of justice, Jamie should be arrested and in Jail with Lou and Robin.

It's a bit ironic if you're not in favor of death wishes and celebrating lost limbs all of a sudden, your team con. 

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block