Jamie Spears spotted for the first time since his leg amputation

Cqleb

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Apparently it’s black and white, if you aren’t glad that he’s an amputee then you’re automatically pro-con. Aren’t we all old enough not to laugh at those things? It seems pretty sociopathic.

I agree, they want to say it's about being sympathetic imo it's about not being pathetic and wishing death or celebrating a person getting limbs cut off.

Jamie needs to go to jail, be held accountable for any wrong doings he may have done in the C ship.

People laughing and celebrating is just over the top for me. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Disability Awareness GIF

tumblr_manm3oBosp1rnwl19.gif 

No... The woman in that gif is certainly outgrowing herself and her limits (she's a person with disability). It's so off context to use that here... Although I know it was just a joke. 

17 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Wow, he destroyed himself worst. Maybe this is his payment for all the pain he caused but still very sad.

Jamie was an abusive father to Britney (and to Bryan) as we know, but losing his leg doesn't intrisically mean his life is over or that he is destroyed.

Besides that it can happen to anyone here.

I think we should all be more careful with comments like this. (and other ones I didn't quote) 

tumblr_manlybvZq41rnwl19.gif

Just now, Fita said:

tumblr_manm3oBosp1rnwl19.gif 

No... The woman in that gif is certainly outgrowing herself and her limits (she's a person with disability). It's so off context to use that here... Although I know it was just a joke. 

Jamie was an abusive father to Britney (and to Bryan) as we know, but losing his leg doesn't intrisically mean his life is over or that he is destroyed.

Besides that it can happen to anyone here.

I think we should all be more careful with comments like this. (and other ones I didn't quote) 

tumblr_manlybvZq41rnwl19.gif

I couldn't agree more, they're calling it Karma all the while not assessing their own wishes and comments. 

• Love 1

thing is nobody even had to wish him bad things, because as far as we knew until very recently, he was still strong enough to keep battling his daughter in court :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Sadly, at this pace is extremely unlikely that he or his accomplices will ever pay for their crimes and abuse through "legal justice", so it's not a matter of making fun or feeling joy due to someone else's tragedies, but it's the reassurance that "karma" or "divine justice" or "Newton's third law" or whatever you wanna call it, will always come back to bite his, and each of us' ***.

No amount of jail time or amputated legs will give Britney back all the years lost and all the money stolen, but it would be more heartless, towards Britney's situation, to feel even a little bit bad for him after we know the kind of person he's been his entire life and the things he's done and continues doing to this day, because the court case is still ongoing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

thing is nobody even had to wish him bad things, because as far as we knew until very recently, he was still strong enough to keep battling his daughter in court :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Sadly, at this pace is extremely unlikely that he or his accomplices will ever pay for their crimes and abuse through "legal justice", so it's not a matter of making fun or feeling joy due to someone else's tragedies, but it's the reassurance that "karma" or "divine justice" or "Newton's third law" or whatever you wanna call it, will always come back to bite his, and each of us' ***.

No amount of jail time or amputated legs will give Britney back all the years lost and all the money stolen, but it would be more heartless, towards Britney's situation, to feel even a little bit bad for him after we know the kind of person he's been his entire life and the things he's done and continues doing to this day, because the court case is still ongoing.

Let's not pretend users aren't wishing him death and making a mockery out of amputee's and celebrating lost limbs.

No matter how you spin it, it's disgusting and vile and even further to pretend as if users aren't doing that and trying to say others that aren't going that far are having sympathy tpward him is false.

Some of us have a backbone and aren't going to wish death on others or celebrate people losing limbs.

That doesn't mean that Britney doesn't deserve justice and he should be in jail and held accountable, anything further than that is just people being outrageous. 

One thing you're right about, no one had to wish him bad things, yet many are. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Let's not pretend users aren't wishing him death and making a mockery out of amputee's and celebrating lost limbs.

No matter how you spin it, it's disgusting and vile and even further to pretend as if users aren't doing that and trying to say others that aren't going that far are having sympathy tpward him is false.

Some of us have a backbone and aren't going to wish death on others or celebrate people losing limbs.

That doesn't mean that Britney doesn't deserve justice and he should be in jail and held accountable, anything further than that is just people being outrageous. 

One thing you're right about, no one had to wish him bad things, yet many are. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Maybe his arm will go next  :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block