Jamie Spears spotted for the first time since his leg amputation

Cqleb

Feel sad for him. My grandad had his leg amputated. If only Jamie would be sorry for what Brit feel/went though. But no, i think he will always said he did the right thing, he saved her.  Like her feelings doesnt matter to him. I also saw comments on dailymail... i know... attacking her, like she is the problem. For some people she will always be crazy, doesnt have a relation with her boys and so on...

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

A lot of your comments really have me speechless.  Seeing the things many of you are saying reaffirms my other opinions that vary from yours. I can't imagine making jokes or light about this situation.  I don't need to see replies or responses about how he's treated Britney.  Two wrongs don't make a right, and I am saddened by how many of you here have these disappointing reactions to this.

i don't think anyone here is happy about it. also whatever is happening to him has nothing to do with britney, or us, or what he did or didn;t do. these things happen to good people too. and many awful and evil people (much more so than jamie) have perfect health their whole lives... point is; it happened. and most of us can't really sympathize with him... so yeah. not that im happy but **** you jamie.

3212eea0-045c-4eca-a1ba-ccd995d253b1_tex

Spoiler

i will answer to god only.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block