Britney began reconciling with mom weeks ago, Jamie Lynn up next | TMZ Live video

3 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

TMZ Exclusive: Rosengart stops all investigations per Britney's request :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Not if Matt hands over evidence to the feds. There is no statute of limitations with federal cases. Therefore, I think maybe she will reconcile with family, even maybe her father if he is truly dying like the media is saying, and then go after Lou/TriStar once Matt has completed all his discovery and depositions through this probate trial.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Literally disgusted. I won't stand up for Britney one bit if that's true. We all know what *****s her family are, so it's her own "fight" and I won't support her in this, we all know ours. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Same for me. Her book is the last thing I bought from her if her family starts benefitting from her again.
I will always love her and wish the best for her. But I can't support everything.

• Love 4

Forgiveness is healing. It also doesn’t excuse others behavior or let them off the hook.  Britney is well aware of her family’s nonsense and has proven time and again she can and will cut them out when she feels she needs to. Carrying hate in your heart for people that have wronged you does nothing for you. Shes shared her story and exposed them all. And was very successful at doing it. I think they’ve learned not to **** with her again. I also can’t help but think of Jayden’s interview when he spoke about wanting her back w her family… she may see this as an opportunity to open the door to build a relationship with the boys. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

Same for me. Her book is the last thing I bought from her if her family starts benefitting from her again.
I will always love her and wish the best for her. But I can't support everything.

Her book and then this is like she's denied everything they've done to her and now she's like completely delusional. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 4

Nobody will ever convince me it’s good for Britney to have any of her family in her life (except her boys of course). IDGAF about Lynne, she is as bad - if not worse - than the others and I can’t believe I’m reading ppl saying only Jamie is the problem. It’s Britney's life of course but no good will come of those family members, they don’t even see her as a person, just an ATM. It’s devastating to see B so isolated she considers their company. I’m so sad thinking of how exploited she’s always been and that she can’t trust anyone :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

So, they're usually disgusting media but it was pretty okay that video... The woman commenting on Britney was a little off, lol. 

And yeah, it would be shocking (since she has been seen as a celebrity for most of her life) but that would okay if Britney decided to just have a regular job in Louisiana as a hairdresser or something. I think it would bring her some sense of stability and would feel grounded. It looks hopeful. Anything that makes her happy, that's all that matters. F-celebrity life if she wants to.

Edited by Fita

Britney is her biggest enermy. She's not even fighting for herself.  With All what had the Family done to her for 13+ years, she decided to reconcile with them after freeing from the abusive conserbatorship only for 2 years? I bought the book but havent read it.... I hope Bryan and Lynne were the only one she's reconcil with.

If what TMZ reported is true that Britney is reconciling with Jamie Lynn next.... It's like a slap in the face for all who defended her and supported her. I couldn't even forget the book JL released and what she talked about on that podcast and showing the sms supposedly between her and Britney and that fake cry.....Like some others here, I won't support/defend her anymore even if anything bad happened like in 2007.  She seemed to like to surround herself who wronged her. Like after financialy supported Kfed and his family for 18 years, she still decided to marry Sam, who's also not financially stable or have a stable job himself. Let's see if they're finally settled divorced, she have to pay him a big $$$$. And she even briefly dated that Janitor guy....

No wonder Lou, Robin, and Jamie don't comply to any court orders.... they know Britney's isolated and have no friends and she'll eventually reconcil and going back to them. It's only been 2 years.

With what she's doing..... it's even a miracle if any of team con has to face any jail time or consequences or Britney could get back any of her stolen money.

If all is what she wants, fine. I hope all turns out well. In not, well, she brought it all on herself and i would not defend her anymore.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t understand how Jamie, Robin and Lou not complying is acceptable to the court. 

If Britney is giving up the fight I don’t blame her because nothing is getting done. Court **** takes too long. It’s embarrassingly ridiculous at this point how long it’s taking 

*free from 13 yr conservatorship*

*fights father / Tri star in court for another 13 years * 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

If all is what she wants, fine. I hope all turns out well. In not, well, she brought it all on herself and i would not defend her anymore

I respectfully disagree. To me, defending her freedom means supporting her right to make bad choices if she wants. We all make questionable choices and her lifetime of trauma, isolation, exploitation, blackmail, drugging, etc it’s no wonder she does too.

Putting conditions and expectations on her only pushes her find solace with these horrible people. If we all showed her love support and understanding maybe she’d feel more empowered to cast them aside and find her own path. 

it’s complicated 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I have a feeling it's Cade that's leaking all of this, like how were the paps at the vet place late at night when Britney arrived.

Same with the Dave's hot chicken late night run, plus this all went down at Cade's home.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to help them reunite, to get Britney back to work so he can start getting some coins. 

Also didn't Maxi claim at one point Cade was the one leaking stuff to the press allegedly. 

I thought we were all clear Cade setup the first reunion so not shocked. Same with he chicken Tun and vet, Cade set it up with Britney knowing about it. 

Sounds like Britney had moved on and back to square one with (as someone has stated this) the narcissistic family. Good luck. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Reconciling with family or friends doesn't mean that you accept behaviors like you did before. I had a big fall out with my family 2 or 3 years ago and reconciled moths ago. I love them to death but boundaries are set and clear after that. If they do something that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable or a bit violated... I make sure to refresh their memory on my boundaries and to stop right there. I find my relationship with my family a lot healthier now than before. What I'm saying is if Britney wants to reconcile with family.. Doesn't necessarily means that she is stupid or she she is desperate. It means she has a huge heart but she is also wise enough to set her boundaries. It's none of our business anw.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block