Britney began reconciling with mom weeks ago, Jamie Lynn up next | TMZ Live video

Sorry it's a video so I had to post the link.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Check your local listings for when TMZ Live is on in your area!

TMZ claims Britney has been alone and doesn't have any friends and that opened the door with a series of phone calls with Lynne.

Britney invited Lynne to her Birthday. Source said Britney told her truth in her book and the book was months ago and wanted to repair some relationships.

Britney wants to reconcile with sister Jamie Lynn as well, it's really patchy and rough with Jamie Lynn and her father.

It's unclear if she will reconcile with her father anytime soon, TMZ claims Jamie Lynn was also invited to Britney's birthday.

Jamie Lynn was out of the country and was invited and couldn't come, Harvey said Britney and Jamie Lynn are talking.

Harvey said he thinks the door is going to open with her father as well. 

Britney Spears Britney GIF - Britney Spears Britney Lynne - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 5
Just now, Nina Dobrev said:

TMZ Exclusive: Rosengart stops all investigations per Britney's request :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I was thinking that too, I mean they can't even go after Jamie for the surveillance time ran out.

This will all probably end up just boiling down to lawyers' fees, and money being paid, Robin and Lou so far haven't been nailed down.

Per Rosengart's lates filing Jamie isn't complying either. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I have a feeling it's Cade that's leaking all of this, like how were the paps at the vet place late at night when Britney arrived.

Same with the Dave's hot chicken late night run, plus this all went down at Cade's home.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to help them reunite, to get Britney back to work so he can start getting some coins. 

Also didn't Maxi claim at one point Cade was the one leaking stuff to the press allegedly. 

The way I'm cringing at people trusting Cade because he's "bffs" with her and this is all suddenly happening after they are constantly joined at the hip? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
Just now, Nina Dobrev said:

The way I'm cringing at people trusting Cade because he's "bffs" with her and this is all suddenly happening after they are constantly joined at the hip? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I don't trust Maxi either, but I do believe more than not in regard to when Maxi said there was always a weird vibe and felt strange around Cade.

Even in the videos when Cade barged into Britney dancing with Madonna and ruined the shot.

In the latest Breathe on me video Britney posted Cade seemed like an obsessed fan on the balcony and getting on the pole with her.

Something seems off with Cade for sure. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't trust Maxi either, but I do believe more than not in regard to when Maxi said there was always a weird vibe and felt strange around Cade.

Even in the videos when Cade barged into Britney dancing with Madonna and ruined the shot.

In the latest Breathe on me video Britney posted Cade seemed like an obsessed fan on the balcony and getting on the pole with her.

Something seems off with Cade for sure. 

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

Not this too, I gagged :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block