Britney began reconciling with mom weeks ago, Jamie Lynn up next | TMZ Live video

7 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Forgiveness is healing. It also doesn’t excuse others behavior or let them off the hook.  Britney is well aware of her family’s nonsense and has proven time and again she can and will cut them out when she feels she needs to. Carrying hate in your heart for people that have wronged you does nothing for you. Shes shared her story and exposed them all. And was very successful at doing it. I think they’ve learned not to **** with her again. I also can’t help but think of Jayden’s interview when he spoke about wanting her back w her family… she may see this as an opportunity to open the door to build a relationship with the boys. 

This is the most sensible thing I've read here.

Yes, we hate them, yes we wish them unalive, yes we want them to suffer in jail.

But it's not our family, nor our struggle, nor our history. It's Britney's.

I can imagine that for her, in order to stop living in the past and to stop hurting, she needs to find a way to live careless and without grudges or hate towards her family.

“Reconciliation does not mean forgetting or trying to bury the pain of conflict, but that reconciliation means working together to correct the legacy of past injustice.” – Nelson mandela

• Love 3

I actually thought of Paris Hilton..... she also released her memoir this year, and talked about how her mother had people kidnapped her from her bed at home and strapped her on a flight to Utah and forced her admitted to that Girl Detention school at Provo,Utah.... she had horrible experience there and being abused too....etc.....   But she doesn't seem to have problems with her mother and her family, they seemed close. I think after Paris escaped  from that school, she may also didn't understand why her mother/family did that to her but later on they start communicate and reconcile somehow. Maybe that's what Britney's doing.  I don't know. both stories seemed similar and maybe Britney did talk to Paris at some point about family abuse.  I just hope for the best for Britney. 

• Love 1

I think Cade has been the person all along leaking it was never Sam and Cade probably ruined Britney and Sam's marriage my reasoning is Maxi said Cade ruined Vicki's friendship with Britney then her marriage breaks down and now he has her all to himself. The paps were called with her getting chicken, Lynn showed up to Cades place and paps were called, again Britney has been papped at Cade's place and then finally the reunion. 

Cade is most likely getting Britney to talk to her family again and Cade has been in contact with Lynn all along, the push is to get Britney to be happy enough to work and that's why he was seen at Larry's home as Larry will be back in the fold, notice Lynn was with Larry's wife when Jamie-Lynn was on Dancing with the stars. 

I am disappoint in Britney as her family have done her so wrong and the fact the Jamie-Lynn is still working with Lou-Taylor how can that work, I don't see the point in freeing Britney just for her to entrap herself again as the family will set her up again it's not if it's when and the clues are already there look how quick they have gone to TMZ to announce the reunion.

13 hours ago, Corey D said:

Imagine if Lynn and JL released statements condemning what Jamie spears and tri star did to Britney and admitting they didn’t do enough to help her. Would the public forgive them probably not but it would go a long way. Britney deserves apologies from all these people that did her wrong. 

Lynn and JL aren't going to do that JL still works with Lou-Taylor and Tri star and doesn't Jamie live on JL property according to the TMZ article which is there mouth piece, all that is going to happen is Jamie will be forgiven by Britney and Britney will work with Tri star again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block