Britney began reconciling with mom weeks ago, Jamie Lynn up next | TMZ Live video

Just now, Nina Dobrev said:
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

Not this too, I gagged :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Yeah, that's been circulating around for a while now. I know TMZ is reporting Britney has no friends I kind of believe that part.

Why not have Paris at her birthday or others that are 'friends'. She seems to not have no girlfriends and hangs with Cade and his boys. 

• Like 3

dude not teh Rosenfraud :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
I had so much faith in him :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
I had so much faith in Britney to go after her criminal *** family :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
But no, we get this ****, her falling into their trap again because she's "lonely" OMG SHE DESERVES BETTER **** :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Pro bono Rosengart. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Guys noooo. I trusted in him.

He was Britney third daddy. Jamie, kingham and Rosendaddy.

He saved our girl, He even took only six million from her to be in the case. 

He would never let our queen without justice. Torture Crying GIF by A24

• Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Guys noooo. I trusted in him.

He was Britney third daddy. Jamie, kingham and Rosendaddy.

He saved our girl, He even took only six million from her to be in the case. 

He would never let our queen without justice. Torture Crying GIF by A24

Well so far this isn't a criminal case and it's already too late to put charges in for the illegal surveillance.

Jamie isn't complying, Robin and Lou aren't complying. They could fight for many, many years over the fee's, I wouldn't be shocked if Britney ends up settling just to move on with her life. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, that's been circulating around for a while now. I know TMZ is reporting Britney has no friends I kind of believe that part.

Why not have Paris at her birthday or others that are 'friends'. She seems to not have no girlfriends and hangs with Cade and his boys. 

That's what irks me the most.  She's almost stuck pleasing him and the whims.  I actually felt so much relief seeing her around with Maluma and J Balvin because I know she can still pull friends in the industry that don't need to be female, but it felt like a breath of fresh air seeing her ELSEWHERE BUT WITH THE SAME PEOPLE FOR YEARS.
Like, I want to see her hang out with Reese Witherspoon?  Somebody... ANYONE... but Cade and his besties.  
If she was hanging out with Cade once in a while, that's fine but it's LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.  And that's her manager like girl get some girls and have a night out, like you used to when you were in your 20's and go clubbing with them, stop hanging around with some dude who's your manager for 100% of your day :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Well so far this isn't a criminal case and it's already too late to put charges in for the illegal surveillance.

Jamie isn't complying, Robin and Lou aren't complying. They could fight for many, many years over the fee's, I wouldn't be shocked if Britney ends up settling just to move on with her life. 

No irony now...

It's a little too obvious nothing will happen with any person. 

The case is already pretty much done. They just want to spend time and money at this point.

Sad for Britney and some fans really believing justice will be served.

Probably never was the intention to punish those people...but I won't say more because it can be considered banon theory lol.

• Love 4

That's what irks me the most.  She's almost stuck pleasing him and the whims.  I actually felt so much relief seeing her around with Maluma and J Balvin because I know she can still pull friends in the industry that don't need to be female, but it felt like a breath of fresh air seeing her ELSEWHERE BUT WITH THE SAME PEOPLE FOR YEARS.
Like, I want to see her hang out with Reese Witherspoon, ANYONE but Cade and his besties.  
If she was hanging out with Cade once in a while, that's fine but it's LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.  And that's her manager like girl get some girls and have a night out, like you used to when you were in your 20's and go clubbing with them, stop hanging around with some dude who's your manager for 100% of your day :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

For real, Cade is someone that reminds me of Sam Lutfi in terms of it feeling like he's overbearing with her and seeking attention and craving to be in it all. 

I don't believe she has any female friends; we never see her with them or post about them or anything.

It's possible she does and we just don't know, but the content Britney shares is always with men. 

• Like 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

No irony now...

It's a little too obvious nothing will happen with any person. 

The case is already pretty much done. They just want to spend time and money at this point.

Sad for Britney and some fans really believing justice will be served.

Probably never was the intention to punish those people...but I won't say more because it can be considered banon theory lol.

That's why I won't be shocked if Britney settles, this isn't a criminal case and the fees and hearings just keep getting pushed back to later dates.

I don't think there would be justice for Britney unfortunately. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

@Nina Dobrev Honestly, if someone told me that Cade is a key person who is an ally of her family and Lynne offered him something in exchange for getting Britney to reconnect with her family and he cut her off from her current friends, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

It just feels a little too much like dejavu and I don't like it... 
Maybe we're wrong, and I'll admit it when and if that's the case in the future but as of right now, I'm very much worried over all this ****.  I know Britney's a grown woman, but the dichotomy between a woman who has been sheltered for A LOT of her life and has some mental health issues VS a woman who is now in charge of her life ...  It's a struggle to believe this is the right move.  When those very people couldn't have given a SINGLE **** about her when she was basically trafficked and abused.

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

@Nina Dobrev Honestly, if someone told me that Cade is a key person who is an ally of her family and Lynne offered him something in exchange for getting Britney to reconnect with her family and he cut her off from her current friends, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

He worked for Jamie for years. Gave a really terrible excuse to explain why never helped Britney (scared of Jamie... please).

He was the only "friend" allowed to be near Britney.  Jamie trusted him a lot.

Cade is still close friend with Larry.

Connecting the dots...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, Cade is someone that reminds me of Sam Lutfi in terms of it feeling like he's overbearing with her and seeking attention and craving to be in it all

I don't believe she has any female friends; we never see her with them or post about them or anything.

It's possible she does and we just don't know, but the content Britney shares is always with men. 

thats exactly the deja vu im feeling.  UGH.  Sam was such a sleeze ball.
All I've seen her do is praise these women on Instagram, but what I would give for her to like set up a date with some of them and just eat brunch with a cute sundress that she has shown us on those dress up shorts in IG.   :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

He worked for Jamie for years. Gave a really terrible excuse to explain why never helped Britney (scared of Jamie... please).

He was the only "friend" allowed to be near Britney.  Jamie trusted him a lot.

Cade is still close friend with Larry.

Connecting the dots...

360_F_324097757_jwtNvpzGSRFDVuD5u1tsCxmO

Literally :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Btches stand by themselves. 

• Haha 1

TMZ again... Even IF this is true. Rebuilding a relationship especially one with your own Mum isn't a bad thing and dare I say it. Kind of healthy thing to do?

Jamie Lynn on the other hand... She can kick rocks for all I care. Even if Britney chooses to forgive her and her chin. I won't. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:   

Will Britney get the justice she deserves? Who knows at this point... Everything felt like it was progressing towards her getting justice from what we saw from the court hearings but now it feels like the complete opposite... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

TMZ again... Even IF this is true. Rebuilding a relationship especially one with your own Mum isn't a bad thing and dare I say it. Kind of healthy thing to do?

Jamie Lynn on the other hand... She can kick rocks for all I care. Even if Britney chooses to forgive her and her chin. I won't. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:   

Will Britney get the justice she deserves? Who knows at this point... Everything felt like it was progressing towards her getting justice from what we saw from the court hearings but now it feels like the complete opposite... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

EYE think this is highly exaggerated on TMZ's end. Didn't JL have to leave that reality show based on medical reasons and now she's out of the country? Oh, puhlease. She was probably never invited by Britney. And LMAO at the part with her opening the door to her dad :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Wasn't there a thread saying she's trying to hold him in contempt!?

Edited by MrsShesTooBig
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block