Britney began reconciling with mom weeks ago, Jamie Lynn up next | TMZ Live video

2 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

EYE think this is highly exaggerated on TMZ's end. Didn't JL have to leave that reality show based on medical reasons and now she's out of the country? Oh, puhlease. She was probably never invited by Britney. And LMAO at the part with her opening the door to her dad :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Wasn't there a thread saying she's trying to hold him in contempt!?

Agreed and EYE swear there was that exact thread about contempt also...:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 3

I hope I’m wrong, but I do not have a good feeling about this. I understand she is missing her mother, but it’s only a matter of time until that whole family will start leeching off her again or worse. Mark my words, Cade is the mastermind behind this “reunion” and I won’t believe in a million years that he has Britney’s best interest at heart. In fact, he is her enabler. She is absolutely the worst at choosing people around her. She literally does not have one decent person in her inner circle. I am really afraid this story might not end well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

It just feels a little too much like dejavu and I don't like it... 
Maybe we're wrong, and I'll admit it when and if that's the case in the future but as of right now, I'm very much worried over all this ****.  I know Britney's a grown woman, but the dichotomy between a woman who has been sheltered for A LOT of her life and has some mental health issues VS a woman who is now in charge of her life ...  It's a struggle to believe this is the right move.  When those very people couldn't have given a SINGLE **** about her when she was basically trafficked and abused.

Also, we've seen all the time how FakeAB were her family - talking to TMZ, releasing books, spreading lies about her, gaslighting and more. And now they are "suddenly" good people? Come on.. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: They are THE last people who would have ever change to better :trash_throw_away_recycle: And where was Cade all the time? Who are Cade's friends (like Larry & spol....)? This stinks like 2007 part 2.0.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I hope I’m wrong, but I do not have a good feeling about this. I understand she is missing her mother, but it’s only a matter of time until that whole family will start leeching off her again or worse. Mark my words, Cade is the mastermind behind this “reunion” and I won’t believe in a million years that he has Britney’s best interest at heart. In fact, he is her enabler. She is absolutely the worst at choosing people around her. She literally does not have one decent person in her inner circle. I am really afraid this story might not end well. 

It’s like Sam Lufti all over again. Remember when Britney was estranged from Lynne, and Sam was the one orchestrating their reunion? 

• Love 1

Imagine if Lynn and JL released statements condemning what Jamie spears and tri star did to Britney and admitting they didn’t do enough to help her. Would the public forgive them probably not but it would go a long way. Britney deserves apologies from all these people that did her wrong. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I’m not wishing death, I’m just wishing that things that have been reported about his health keeping happening

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79a71e7c5f462e821b3

That’s just disgusting to wish such pain on someone! Jimbo wasn’t a great father but that doesn’t mean take out the Pom poms and cheer for bad heath or death!

He should be in jail as Britney said! 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That’s just disgusting to wish such pain on someone! Jimbo wasn’t a great father but that doesn’t mean take out the Pom poms and cheer for bad heath or death!

He should be in jail as Britney said! 

I'm going to celebrate his death but I won't wish for his death.    He deserves to rot in hell/prison for what he did to his daughter.  But no, wishing death upon someone is definitely not okay, but celebrating when he goes, I will have a nice glass of wine.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block