Britney reunites with her mom Lynne Spears on her birthday

Cqleb

1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yeah, really dumb excuses, they have no job and want her money.

I wish all the best for Britney.... but I felt like she forgives people too easily and never learned from her mistakes, especially the relationship part..... After Kfed, she married Sam and now divorcing, and briefly dated with that janitor guy.... like she always associated herself with her wrong person.... Everyone was after her money. Right now the only successful one was Kfed. 

Same with her family relationship.... hope they really do it right this time if Britney is forgiving and reconciling. I hope it's not that Britneys too lonely so she reconciled with them and willing to financially support them again so they stay. The whole chaos mess will b all over again :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Don't wanna be let down :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

I wish all the best for Britney.... but I felt like she forgives people too easily and never learned from her mistakes, especially the relationship part..... After Kfed, she married Sam and now divorcing, and briefly dated with that janitor guy.... like she always associated herself with her wrong person.... Everyone was after her money. Right now the only successful one was Kfed. 

Same with her family relationship.... hope they really do it right this time if Britney is forgiving and reconciling. I hope it's not that Britneys too lonely so she reconciled with them and willing to financially support them again so they stay. The whole chaos mess will b all over again :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Don't wanna be let down :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I think they're going to rub honey around her mouth and let her do something "wrong" in front of paparazzi - like 2007 all over again. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Are we all of a sudden forgetting they left her to in that bridges place while she went to Florida and used her apartment or the fact that Lynn did not want Britney out of the conservatorship she wanted her to change handlers.

I'm sorry but I don't understand Britney at all her family used her barely gave her anything stood by an allowed Jamie to control everything never petition to get her out  of the conservatorship, allowing Kevin to raise the her sons and not having custody of her children since they were 2 years old and only having visitation then her sons going on tv to talk bad about her or say they saw Britney getting dr#gs from a dealer to  Daphne. Are we just going to forget her the countless articles about Britney from TMZ that her family has been giving them.

Britney is completely stupid her family only want her money and the same thing could happen again remember it all started when Lynn came back into her life to set the narrative.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I wish britney did not forgive them and she got revenge on them by taking them to court for all the things they have done.

I know that she has a big heart, but this time i want her to be the bad fierce ***** and get her revenge. i dont want her to be the sweetheart this time.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

13 years of abuse is not enough? She performed literally in a fever, she couldn't have what she wanted even though she made millions and they didn't care of her. Sorry, but in that case she has Stockholm syndrome. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Call it whatever you wanna call it, but you don’t live inside her head. You don’t experience her emotions and her abuse and trauma. You don’t know what she needs to heal. If this is what she wants then who are you or me to even tell her what to do?

this is what’s wrong with this fanbase. Some people think they have the right to tell Britney what to do or how to feel. It’s her life and her choices. We may not agree with them but what good is it gonna do a traumatized person to criticize their choices while their healing?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Enough with this unhinged narrative. Maybe it’s my time to give a break from Britney. I don’t wanna lose my respect towards her…

spacer.png

Good luck with your poor decision making girl… Maybe y’all can be a happy a healed family with your new janitor husband and your blood sucking relatives. So bye for a while y’all.

spacer.png

Hey jackass this is her birthday respect her! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block